Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 16 of 19

That speed test can be really hard! - Page 16 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 19th Jul, 2013 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
11th Jul, 2013 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 16

Matrix

Of course and as always there will be improvements. I was also thinking of a second qualification stage which was already planned out for the real world.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

When will I be able to open a thread for my Matrix character? Do I have to qualify first?

16th Jul, 2013 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

It is part of Qualifying. Once you pass certain stages you will be given options to start your Plugged Log, Avatar, etc.

16th Jul, 2013 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

JB, I have question. About the result that the "Test speed" Shows when you lose that says "Human, to qualify in this test your reaction time must be equal or better than 0. 190", what this means by "Better"? Do my reaction time have to be lower than 0.190 or higher?

16th Jul, 2013 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

"Better" In this case means less than 190 because that will be a faster reaction time thus a lower score: 189, 188, etc.

16th Jul, 2013 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

Alright, JB. Do I qualify for the result "0.23"? Is that actually "Better" Than "0.190" In the test speed option?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2013 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 16

Matrix

No. 0.23 is higher than 0.19 which means your reaction time is slower. Also, you do not have to keep asking me, the system is 'smart' enough to let you know when you have qualified.

19th Jul, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 16

Matrix

That speed test can be really hard! Any tips for building up my speed for the test? I think I have to be as fast as the agents to get passed this one. laugh.gif

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.