Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 17 of 19

JB, I was having trouble finding this thread. - Page 17 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 13th Aug, 2015 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
21st Jul, 2013 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 17

Matrix

For me I had to anticipate it coming. After many tries you kind of get a feel that the agents will appear and just then you click.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2013 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I've been trying that but not able to get it right, instead I get a penalty for attempting to guess when the agents will pop-up.

26th Jul, 2013 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

It does take some time, keep trying it and you will get it don't like give in to the agents of the Matrix. laugh.gif

26th Jul, 2013 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I tried today and got a worst score than I did before. sad.gif I think the anticipation idea gets me to nervous and I keep firing at the agents way ahead of time.

27th Jul, 2013 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I know it seems tough, you have to keep trying and you will get it eventually it like just takes a little bit of training your brain to react faster with your click.

29th Jul, 2013 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

I tried today but the vest I could do was 0.228 which isn't even under 0.200 and no where close to 0.190.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2013 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 17

Matrix

There is a similar game to this in the forum arcade, perhaps you can like practice it there and see if it helps you get this one down.

13th Aug, 2015 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 17

Matrix

JB, I was having trouble finding this thread. You have it labelled as "Tips" Maybe it should be "Tips & Support"? Anything new with Plugged?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.