Spotlight RPG News & Updates

Spotlight Rpg News Updates - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2013 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Spotlight RPG - Make sure to subscribe to notification of Updates in this Thread
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Spotlight Latest News!

Since we are closing the Lite forum I decided that it would not be a good thing to loose Spotlight RPG, so I moved it over here as an available RPG for premium and above members. All your posts have been preserved and the rules brought over.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2005 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Updates and News RPG Spotlight

This Dramatist role,

Restored Pic & Description

LDS_forever pointed out that she could not see the images of the Spotlight characters and after checking on things I realized that it was enabled for only me to view hence I thought everything was normal. My apologies, all has been restored.

7th Feb, 2005 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Spotlight RPG News & Updates Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

Munjpets in Spotlight!

Now you can add your Pet to the game, but make sure to read the Rules and FAQ about the use of your pet in the game.

5th Mar, 2005 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

More Luck Points

To raise the stakes - the winner of a Spotlight RPG scenario gets 10 Luck Points instead of 5.

13th Mar, 2005 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Pages Decreased

It only take 8 pages or 64 messages to complete a scenario with 10 pages or 80 messages being used only if there are large groups.

3rd Jan, 2011 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Love & Life Bytes Is No More

It was nice reading all the drama invented through Play by Post but I just have too much to run. I will keep this one in the Member Wars section. It can be reopened later if another GM wishes to continue it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2013 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Lets Leave Spotlight Alone

I have given it a lot of thought and I don't think I will bring back the Spotlight end of Love & Life Bytes. I will rather Players have more freedom to create their own Character than have to Role-playing Game one that they may not be particularly fond of in the game. In this last Post I am just going to Post some of the former Characters that participated:

In Role-playing Game Memory Of...

Pandora:

Alias: Mariah | Special Skills: Actress Analyst | Luck: None | Describe: Actress in her earlies 30's. Snob but friendly, dark hair, dark eyes, slim. Lives in Los Angeles with her cat Lucy and her roomate Jessie. Wants to become a known actress, she is not shy but sometimes her straighforwardness gets her in trouble. She also speaks too much. Her strong points: she knows what she wants and how to get it.

Smudge:

Alias: Greg | Special Skills: Musician, teacher | Gregory is mostly unenthusiastic. Although he is only in his early thirties, Greg views himself as old in soul. He teaches English and science, probably considered the most boring teacher of the fields. His music is mostly sad but powerful.','Start from humble beginnings as a warrior - as mighty as I am, and help the village in adventues, hoping to grow in skill and strength.

Malexander:

Alias: Xander | Special Skills: Bar Tender | Luck: None | Describe: Xander has a tough outward appearance and trusts no one. Having served in the Special Forces in his younger days, he uses the bar as his hideout; sleeping through the day and lurking in the shadows of clubs at night. If Xander smiled even once, women would fall to their knees.

Krakyn:

Alias: Burkhard | Special Skills: Tool/Die maker | Burkard is rather short in stature but is well muscled from years of lifting heavy castings and metal working. His hands are large and dexterous with heavy callouses from working with hot metal. Light hearted in nature but once set on a course he is almost seldom fails. Appreciative of good manner and quality in his life, has little time or patience for sloth and awkward people. His loves his old country Germany and thinks North American have lots to learn. His English is impeccable and always wears his finest when out with a lady.

Alskann:

Alias: Rhiana | Special Skills: Event Planner/Party Coordinator | Luck: None | Describe: Rhiana is an attractive woman in her late 20's. She is tall and slender with just the right curves. She has long dark hair with subtle blonde highlights, an olive complexion and big hazel eyes. She has an amazing smile. She is self-confident but not arrogant. In fact she is rarely aware of the effect she has on others. She lights up a room when she walks into it and can instantly make a stranger feel at ease. She is very organized, intelligent, and knows how to have fun. This is why she is so good at her chosen profession. She is diplomatic but can definitely stand her ground when necessary.

21st Jun, 2013 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Spotlight RPG News & Updates Love & Life Bytes Archive

This Dramatist role,

Continued...

KNtoran:

Alias: Donnald | Special Skills: Bar Tender | Luck: None | Describe: He is six foot tall with a muscular built. He has short blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. He has a easy to talk to attitude but can be a bully if need arises.

Thomaslee:

Alias: Jasper | Special Skills: Lawyer\nDescribe: He is a passionate and intelligent man that has majors in both Law and Psychology. He is a handsome man is his late 30's, has dark brown hair and green eyes. In court he knows just how to make the prosecutor sweat. He is an aggressive attorney that makes sure to have his opponent limping out of court even if they manage to win the case. Out of court though it's a bit more complicated, though he is actually a really good guy, he has taken his life way to seriously, and as such women are never willing to stick with him for more than a few weeks at most, when he asks way they say it's simply because he's just no fun to be around.

Krusten:

Krusten is into the finer things in life, music, art and recreational culture. She tends to observe more than talk but when she does talk she speaks her mind loud and clear.

JB:

In this game the GM provides information only for scenes, scenario and what non-player characters are doing. This is about YOU and your imagination mostly with very little intervention from the GM.

> TOPIC: Spotlight RPG News & Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,