A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism - Page 6 of 7

Obama warns of growing anti-Semitism "An - Page 6 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 28th Jan, 2016 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Anti-Semitic, Hate Of Jews, Against Israel
24th Jan, 2015 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism - Page 6

Dear Element

My studies and theories have been God and the Universe for the last 33 years. My latest manuscript "Cosmic Reincarnation" Looks at our souls and the spiritual world. I naturally look at antisemitism from a spiritual perspective.
If you only look at things from a physical perspective then you would get different opinions or solutions. If you accept the Bible as spiritual truth but not necessarily physical truth, it is clear that antisemitism is the result of God choosing the Jewish people for a holy purpose.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2015 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Anti-Semitism Wave A

international QUOTE
...it is clear that antisemitism is the result of God choosing the Jewish people for a holy purpose.

What purpose is that? From a historical standpoint the Jews marched into Canaan and took all the lands by force with war. They were later decimated by the Babylonian kings and then by the Romans and others. Even Hitler tried to get rid of the Jews but failed. The Jews are a hardy people capable of outlasting the most difficult of circumstances but I think anti-Semitism, as it exists today, is mostly about their treatment of the Palestinians.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism Judaism Studies

Danger of anti-Semitic 'spillover' in US criticism of Israel:

In a meeting with The Times of Israel staff Wednesday, Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations Executive Vice Chairman/CEO Malcolm Hoenlein sounded the alarm against rising anti-Semitism worldwide, including in the United States. Ref. Source 1

6th Feb, 2015 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Anti-Semitism Wave A

I don't feel anyone should blame the US for an increase in antisemitism, Israel is capable of doing that all on their own.

6th Feb, 2015 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Anti-Semitism Wave A

To element
For the world of believers, the Jewish people have a special purpose before God. For secular believers, the Jews have no special purpose. As I see it from a reincarnation viewpoint, the Jews provide a pathway to Jerusalem within the New Earth as per Isaiah. In addition the Jews provide the basis for external Judaism which is Christianity. This provides for angelic salvation as per the Gospels.
Some religions only provide reincarnation back to their tribes. Thus the purpose of the Jews is service to God and their fellow man.

15th Feb, 2015 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism

I have always been bewildered by Jewish hate. These people have been persecuted for centuries and the reasons for their persecution is the most bizarre.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2015 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Wave Anti-Semitism - Page 6

In our opinion: Disturbing anti-Semitism trend developing at home and abroad

Polls show "Deeply-entrenched" Anti-Semitic sentiment can be found in more than 25 percent of the population. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Wave Anti-Semitism Studies Judaism - Page 6

Obama warns of growing anti-Semitism

"An attack on any faith is an attack on all of our faiths," Obama says Ref. Source 1c.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,