Wal-Mart - Page 9 of 10

Walmart to raise starting wage rate to $11 - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jan, 2018 - 9:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Wal-Mart A Bully? Walmart - Wal Mart - Wall Mart
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart
A Friend

Wal-Mart - Page 9

KN,

I hear the sarcasm dripping for your statement as well it should. Yes, we should be talking about this guy on the "Do you feel Entitled Because You Are White" thread… or whatever the name of the thread is… assuming he is white. I mean, come on. Ya know, one of my dad's best friends was a janitor. He was a great guy. Paid his debts on time, worked hard, and eventually opened his own janitorial service. My dad taught me at a young age it's not the job or "Station" one is in, nor is it religion, ethnicity, race or any of a hundred other outward factors. It's what's inside that makes a person and to look at that. I try to live that. I treat everyone with respect, the respect I would like to be treated with and the respect I hope people show my kids. I teach my kids the same thing. I fear not enough people are teaching this any longer though.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart
A Friend

Wal-Mart

I really feel that things like this are a good gauge of someone's character. I feel that you can judge a person's character by how they treat people such as table servers and janitors.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart
A Friend

Wal-Mart History & Civil Business Politics

Kyrroeth,

The key word in what you said is people. How they treat people. We're all people and we should treat each other how we want to be treated. I try to live by that ethos.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 9 Wal-Mart

In test, Walmart employees moonlight as delivery drivers. New delivery initiative entices employees with extra cash to drop off customer packages as they commute home. Source 7c.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart apologizes for retail ad that included racial slur. The Arkansas-based Wal-Mart is drawing criticism after including an ad on its website that featured a racial slur. Source 3y.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart
A Friend

Wal-Mart

Okay, I think they are making a mountain out of a molehill here. This was obviously an oversight that this managed to make its way into this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart
A Friend

Wal-Mart - Page 9

As much as advertising is a huge way to get people to buy your products they should have a person looking at each item before it is released into a ad. The fact that things like this continue to be a issue shows that many companies could use a person to over see quality.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

Wal-Mart Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

Walmart to raise starting wage rate to $11 an hour and give one-time bonus of up to $1,000 to eligible employees. The retailer cites the benefits of tax reform as it also expands maternity and parental leave benefits and adds adoption expense assistance. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Wal-Mart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,