Super Hero RPG Updates & News

Super Hero Rpg Updates News - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2009 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
12th Feb, 2005 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Updates & News

Any new developments or changes to 'Be A Super Hero RPG' will be made here. The start of creation was 11th February, 2005. Estimated completion time: 1st March, 2005.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2005 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

New Additions

Players can now create their own character using 'Create Character' link. You will need 60FP for the ONE time only process.

Players can view their character via the 'My Stats' link.

To Come

GM can see all player stats in one page.

26th Feb, 2005 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

GM Stats

Premium members that wish to be GMs can now view the Stats page. This allows GMs to view all player stats at one glance. You will also be able to tell who is a GM and who is not.

28th Feb, 2005 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

GM Stats now shows both Major and Minor abilities of each character.

4th Mar, 2005 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Upgrade Character

A dead link has been placed for future use next to 'GM Stats'. This future link will enable players to improve their character's abilities dramatically. It will be enabled as the game begins to take on serious players.

14th Mar, 2005 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

GM Tools Page

The new GM Tools page (Link at the top of this Board under banner) already contains a Dice Roller and the ability to select any number of dice rolls in various combinations. In the future this page will also carry helpful tips and other tools to help make the best of your scenario. You must have javascript enabled.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2006 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

No Updates

You may have noticed that I am not making any improvements to this RPG, that is because the interest in it does not seem to be forth coming. Yes, many have joined to play it, but not sufficient enough to generate an actual storyline. If an organized group of players is seriously interested to utilize this facility then I will restart it. If you plan to GM the next scenario then Contact me with details.

22nd Mar, 2009 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

It's About Time

I realized through the help of VoiceBox that even though I enabled this RPG for RPGers I didn't actually do so in permissions, this has been fixed. Also, this section needs a major update, I will be looking at this very soon - stay tuned!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,