Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 7 of 7

Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game Finished - Page 7 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Dec, 2015 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
18th Apr, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 7

Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game to Mobility

As you can see this Role-playing Game is now mobile. I will bring back the 'comic' look later as I get time but for now I just wanted to get up and going. This Role-playing Game is more complicated because of the way Super Hero powers are given. I will have to integrate the two systems (This and the new Text Role-playing Game Creator) at some point, but for now you can select a Avatar and move forward. I will Post updates as I get time to add in more features. Thanks for your patience.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2015 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Merging Old System With The New

In Be A Super Hero Character sheets you will see new boxes mainly for my use or the use of a Super Hero GM to keep track of Player stats. You can now see your Character's powers in these boxes. They can only be edited by the GM. Upgrades to these powers will come soon, although there is a system in place for it already it needs to be defined with the new Character Sheet.

24th Apr, 2015 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Super Hero Options Fully Integrated

Before the new Text Role-playing Game Character Generator a new Super Hero was created through a laborious system. Now new Character's Super Powers can be generated from the Character Sheet! If you do NOT have powers yet then click the "Random Super Power" Button in the special box and it will generate it for you.

26th Apr, 2015 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Update Your Characters

Soon any of the old fields used for Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game will be removed as the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator is fully capable of offering more than the old system. If you haven't already please move your content to your Character Sheet before it is lost. In the case of this Role-playing Game I have moved over most of it for you but please check to be sure.

28th Jun, 2015 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Super Hero GM Stats

As the Character Sheet evolves so too are the ways in which Characters are displayed. The old Super Hero GM Stats was used to code up the current site wide GM Stats page. You can Learn More about it and the benefits.

7th Dec, 2015 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News

Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game Finished

I am looking for a GM that can run any Super Hero related Role-playing Game they wish, there is also a built in system if they want to follow that. It creates the Super Hero automatically.

Board Name Change

The name of this Board has been changed to: "Comic / Anime Play By Post RPGs & Reviews"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,