Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 2 of 7

Equipment List I created an Equipment List - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th May, 2010 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
24th Mar, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 2

Today's Changes

I started working on this RPG, you will probably have noticed the changes already. Here is what I've done so far:

* I created a Home for Be A Super Hero RPG

* The GM's Tools: Source 4 can now be accessed by all and not just RPGers or Upgraded Members, additionally you will see the psychedelic colors have been removed and placed with a common look.

* More to come!

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2009 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Many Updates!

I did a total overhaul to all the Super Hero RPG links. You will now be able to delete your character and start over if you do not like the results. I have not finished the Upgrade Page, when I do you will be able to build up your character even more.

30th Mar, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ignore Text

You will see some text in your Posts here: "Super Hero Stats", please ignore that, this is just preparation for thing to come.

3rd Apr, 2009 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Control Panel Taking Shape

You will notice it taking form in your Posts. When the advanced Page is created you will be acle to select the look of your Skin to better match your Super Hero.

8th Apr, 2009 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Maps

There is a new link in the 'Be A Super Hero RPG' navigation menu above - MAPS. Within it you will find Maps for the current Scenario you are in.

3rd May, 2010 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News

Be A Super Hero RPG with JB As GM!

Yes, I have finally gotten myself around to opening back Be A Super Hero RPG. Rather than leave it in the hands of others and have nothing happen I will take it over and run Games so that the game can evolve.

[b]You may or may not have noticed the following:

* I have taken out all the repetitive Sticky Threads and will use one Thread for Support / Questions. The previous Threads that did more or less the same thing were locked and linked to the one Thread.

* In the top Menu where the Super Hero links are you will see "Discussion:" with additional links to specific Threads for your convenience.

* Other GMs are still free to come here and run Scenarios the way they want to, but for me I will be using the BASIC system I already have in place. The idea of this is a different genre with the SAME concept as the World of Medieval and Future Earth --> thinking to solve the puzzle via PBP. Therefore the stats and procedures are secondary to you being able to make your character act accordingly with the Scenario given.

* I have created the usual Threads for game play with the first Scenario being "Underground Subway".

* The current script will create a very BASIC Character for you. Later I will improve the system, but let's start this thing rolling.

There are some things that need doing now:

* I need to establish fields for your info so it appears properly in your Thread.

* I noticed we do not have an equipments page to buy stuff! This one will be though to put together because of the amount of things one can buy. I will try to formulate a basic list for now to get started.

* We need a starting amount of money or items per character

Well as you can see I mean business. You are welcomed to create your Characters now. As I get things done I will Post Updates here.

Updated - Things I have done:

1. Script captures Username and displays in GM Stats.
2. I deleted all past Characters - we start fresh now!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2010 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 2

Continued from above...

I thought I would have been able to get the equipment list and other things organized by now, but unfortunately not. I will also have a busy day tomorrow but in some of that will be traveling which will give me time to better plan out what I want for Character equipment. I should have the rest of it done by 6th May, 2010. Thanks for your patience.

6th May, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Equipment List

I created an Equipment List page for your Super Hero: Source 2 There isn't much there but then again do Super Heroes generally have a lot of equipment on them?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,