General Motors - Page 3 of 10

I am wondering how hard that is going to hit - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th May, 2009 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
General Motors
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2008 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

General Motors - Page 3

I have a feeling that something needs to be done to keep on of the big three auto makers from going under. If nothing is done that is going to cause a big hit on the economy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Motors General

GM chairman forced out by Obama

The chief executive and chairman of troubled US carmaker General Motors will step down at once, at the request of Barack Obama. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

General Motors Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That is very interesting. The president now can force a CEO out of a job? I knew that the government getting into the big bailout was getting too powerful. This shows that the president can force CEO out of jobs now. When did our nation become a dictatorship?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Motors General

GM stock hit by bankruptcy report

Shares in US carmaker General Motors fall sharply after reports that the US government wants it to start bankruptcy proceedings. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

Motors General

This has needed to happen a long time ago. I hope that after filing for bankruptcy that they can become a much better car company.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

General Motors

GM is now telling money that it will stop production of the pontiac chain as part of it going in bankruptcy/restructuring.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

General Motors - Page 3

Contracts End

GM says it is notifying 1,100 dealers that it will end their contracts with the automaker. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

General Motors Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I am wondering how hard that is going to hit my area. I am hoping that only one dealer is closed in my area.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: General Motors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,