Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 2 of 7

Well, in the case of these two women, they - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 4:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Is Abu Bakr Guilty Or Innocent? Local Islamist Leader. Led the 1990 Coup Attempt against the then ANR government of Trinidad & Tobago.
Yasin Abu Bakr Related Information to Yasin Abu Bakr
23rd Nov, 2005 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 2

So then you are saying that people think he is the cause of the crime in Trinidad? If so, then we would have to look out for improvements now that he is behind bars, but for me, he is not the cause, it runs much deeper than that, it has become a culture in certain areas of the society to take what does not belong you at whatever cost, murder and all. I feel Bakr may even have known some of these rogue elements, possibly break aways or should I say former Jamat members, but of course all of this is all purely speculation..

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2005 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Bakr Abu Yasin

So then you are saying that people think he is the cause of the crime in Trinidad?

No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that having him in jail, causes people to talk a lot about this case and forget all the murderers, kidnappings and thefts going on in the country. Yes, I believe he is guilty of all the charges, but the government chose carefully when to get him and investigate over this matter making him a "scape-goat" without a doubt.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2006 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr
A Friend

Yasin Abu Bakr Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Has anyone else noticed, that since he was put in jail the rate of kidnappings for ransom has dropped considerably?

I do not give him credit for all crime in Trinidad and Tobago - however, I can see from the results of getting him out of circuit, that he obviously had some connection to the problem.

1st Apr, 2006 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bakr Abu Yasin

Trinichic, we have discussed that in the Thread about kidnapping, but even while in prison there seemed to be a few more until they arrested the soldier, but that is going off topic. With regards to abu Bakr, it seems the state is moving to cease their assets as a means to collect what is owed to them for the July 1990 coup. It is amazing how long it takes this country to act. Had they done so before I doubt the Jammat would have as much strength as they have now, but then again - who knows?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2006 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr
A Friend

Bakr Abu Yasin

Well we can be openminded and Look at all the evidence stacked up against this man and without passing judgement, its obviouly its not enough to find him guilty or innocent.

Is Abu Bakr guilty of the crimes he is accused of, In my Personal opinion he is, he is a perpetuator of Crime in Trinidad, he has created a very powerful organization whos interest is not the members of their group but the persons who are unseen, the big boys, we can hardly imagine what kind of ties he could have, he is well organised and extremely intelligent and Manipulative as well as well funded whos knows how high or how far his ties lead. Its pure common sense!

If you not helping the people of Trinidad you are then only helping yourself and those who may lead you!

3rd Nov, 2006 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr

TV6 reported that some of the possible jurors selected for his appeal murder case broke down in tears saying that they were afraid of Abu Bakr and did not want to be part of the jury.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2006 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 2

I don't understand this. I remember that when they asked for people who were interested in becoming jurors in this case, literally hundreds of people show up...so why are these people crying about now?

3rd Nov, 2006 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Well, in the case of these two women, they may have been on the emotional side. One of them claimed to know one of the accused as well, so she was automatically rejected from jury duty.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Yasin Abu Bakr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,