The Desktop - Page 2 of 2

Yeah plus like Kyrroeth stated a desk top - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:17pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 19 62 194 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
And its future...
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,060
Avg: 7.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 35,762.68 FP
Charm: 198

The Desktop - Page 2

I love my desktop computer but it is getting old as a gaming desktop. I could always add more features to it with it being a desktop that is easy to do for upgrades. My new state of the art gaming laptop is good for a couple years yet. Either way I think I will have a desktop and a laptop for a few years yet. I like the ease of use with them compared to my smart phone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Premium + Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 679
[+] Gain: 335.71 FP
Charm: 75

Desktop The

I like tablets and laptops but there is nothing wrong with a good desktop. They can just do more than the smaller devices can. They have more room for expansions and upgrades to keep them relevant unlike laptops. For a good game or much typing I really prefer a desktop. The keyboard is large and makes typing much easier. It's also better for games for the same reason. I think that there will always be a place for a desktop. Having more space available as mentioned earlier is a huge advantage for the desktop.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,002
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.1%
[+] Gain: 309.41 FP
Charm: 44

The Desktop Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Long live the desktop! You cannot do any serious graphic work without a good desktop computer. You can try with a laptop but it has to come fitted and usually its too expensive and upgrades not always possible.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,060
[+] Gain: 35,762.68 FP
Charm: 198

Page 2 Desktop The

Yeah plus like Kyrroeth stated a desk top is very easy to add to and upgrade compared to a laptop.

Post Date: Sat May 27, 2017 - 19:14:33 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We rest The Desktop to share infobreak from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 27th May (GMT), in history on the 27th of May, 1915 AD the following birth happened:
Herman Wouk: NYC, New York -- Novelist (Caine Mutiny, Winds of War)
Guest please SHARE: "The Desktop" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on The Desktop, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if The Desktop is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: The Desktop

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1.3 Day(s) Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 3.1 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 3.8 Days Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 4 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 3rd May, 2017 - 4:40pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am