Forum Points Addict?

Forum Points Addict - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Mar, 2005 - 8:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How important is FP to your online Community experience?
  Extremely important       13.04%
  Important       26.09%
  Of some importance       52.17%
  Not Important       8.70%
  Don't even use it       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How Important is FP to your enjoyment of this community?
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2005 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?

A good way of evaluating your time online with the Community is to give this scenario: If your FP were taken away from you and you could not get it back - how much would you continue to enjoy being within the Community?

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2005 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Addict Points Forum

I think I can make a fair statement to this question, since for some time, I was operating with negative FP. There is some importance to having FP, such as being able to play in the Arcade or exchange for gold in Medieval RPG. However, other than that, I don't use FP that much, and would not leave the forum, or participate less, if I had it revoked. The forum is more about discussions, and the extras that FP allows is exactly that, extras.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2005 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?
A Friend

Forum Points Addict? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Yeah, I would still post the same. I've only been in three situations where I actually needed FP. Right now I have a ton of it, but I don't really have anything to do with it. I think it's just another added feature for fun, but it doesn't really effect my posting.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2005 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?
A Friend

Addict Points Forum

I guess you could say that I am a reformed FP addict. wink.gif Having FP used to be a lot more important to me than it is now. I felt that it was important to me to have plenty to use on certain features of the forum that I enjoy, and I didn't like 'losing' any FP. I still like to have FP and I am careful to save up in the bank and not let my fp go down beyond a certain number most of the time. I am more of a 'saver' than a 'spender' in general, and I think part of my practice of saving my FP goes along with my banking habits in real life. However, if FP were to be taken off of the forum, I would still come. I care more about the posts and the topics posted than on than fp now. The longer that I am here, I really do think that this site is amazing in all of the features it contains, and though all of the extra's are great, I have come back to the realization that I came here for discussion in the first place, and that's what I like most. The FP's are a wonderful bonus.

8th Mar, 2005 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Addict Points Forum

I am very much an FP addict myself. I love playing in the arcade, and all of the RPGs in which I participate require in some way or another FPs. But still, if my FPs were taken away, I would not have deleted my account or anything as drastic, because Fps are not the only thing this forum is for.

8th Mar, 2005 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?

I LOVE FPs tongue.gif I think they are fantastic. I love to play in the Arcade and now that I became a Diamond member and I have so much FP I can use the interest I get from the bank in playing games (yes, I am showing off, so what?) *laughs*.

If the Forum did not have this feature, it will not really affect me as much...I am here from the begining and the site did not have it and I enjoyed the discussions as much as I do now, I may even get more serious on my posting if we did not have the FPs feature...unless all the Arcade games were for free *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2005 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict

The FP's are fun, but I am not addicted. I enjoyed the arcade a few times. I would have to say that my munjpet Huff seems rather fond of them though!

Vincenzo

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2005 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?
A Friend

Forum Points Addict Community News FAQ & Feedback

I didn't care much about them till I went plus and started plugged. When I forgot about my pet, it died and I lost allot of FP and then I really started to value them! If I wasn't playing plugged, I wouldn't care all that much.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Forum Points Addict?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,