Forum Points Addict? - Page 2 of 4

Most point systems are generally ignored either - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Jun, 2005 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How important is FP to your online Community experience?
  Extremely important       13.04%
  Important       26.09%
  Of some importance       52.17%
  Not Important       8.70%
  Don't even use it       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How Important is FP to your enjoyment of this community?
8th Mar, 2005 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict? - Page 2

Well, guess who the richest person in the community is? *evil laugh* So, no, I don't think FP is important. wink.gif

I love FP. I love it because it allows me to do some of the extra things that require FP. I also think it is a good incentive to post regularly. Of course, the downside is you need to be sure those posts are constructive and not just a means to getting FP. However, even with no FP, I would still remain. I, too, was here before FP and will remain after, if it ever goes away.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 8th Mar, 2005 - 3:46pm

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2005 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Addict Points Forum

Over the past few years I have noticed that Users that come here seldom do not care much for FP. Users that use the site frequently are more concerned about FP maybe due to the fact that they give themselves more time to explore the features. There are users that have never even touched the FP, but they do post, you can see that there only interest is discussion which really has nothing to do with FP.

I have also found that users who are FP addicts usually spread themselves thin - meaning that their curiosity about a feature, especially a new one, leads them to spend FP on it only to realize that they may have need of FP elsewhere also.

19th Mar, 2005 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have a lot of fun with the FP! I think it's great that we can earn them, spend them, steal them, convert them, etc. I was here before the advent of FP, just for the discussions and friendships. Great concept, and at first I didn't really notice all that much. But now that there are so many features they can be used for, I really enjoy it and I watch my "in pocket" balance rather closely --- I really hated it when I had some stolen, and when I lost a *bunch* for letting my Munjpet die... that was just awful.

I know it's silly, but I really love my FP!

20th May, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Addict Points Forum

I didn't care much at first because I was just a beginner in this forum but now if I want do fun things besides add to discussions I do want those FP's

1st Jun, 2005 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Addict Points Forum

I love my FP, because it means I can play in the Arcade, thanks Daddy!

1st Jun, 2005 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?

I don't know if I'm addicted to FP, but I know I need them in the Medieval RPG. I would play arcade games if they were for free ( wink.gif ). Until then I save my FP for the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2005 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict - Page 2

As one of the newest members I like the FP system. Mainly I like the ability to be able to earn some additional features. If there were no FP's I would still post the same. I have so far found the level of conversation better here than on some of the other boards I have been a member of.

18th Jun, 2005 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Most point systems are generally ignored either because it takes too many points to do anything or the features to spend them on are not even tempting. I hope that we are able to do the opposite here by having items in which the 'poor' guy can spend his FP on (like Arcade, Lottery and Forum Symbols) and many features which actually encourage you to save them for a later day (like the more expensive ones).

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Forum Points Addict?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,