Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 6 of 10

Name: Manvir Country: Title: Smarter Comments: - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Oct, 2011 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Do women excel faster and with higher grades than men?
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2011 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 6

Name: Whipped

Comments: I believe that women are smarter than men. I have the highest grade point average out of all the boys in my school, but all the girls I know have a higher grade point average than me. I focus on school and stay after for extra help and take advantage of extra credit, but I still can't catch up to them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men?
A Friend

Men Smarter Women Are

No, I believe both genders have the same amount of knowledge in their brains, just that some don't show it and choose to screw up in life, while others become successful.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2011 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Ario

Comments: Here we go again, well most of the posters are female supporting female-what a shame. Either way both sexes have intellectual talents that the other lacks so all are smarter in their own ways. [..] One more thing is that I've noticed more women running to such sexist blogs than men which out of perspective shows their desire to quench their... Should I say sexist lack of intellect. By the way I am a guy.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2011 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Jid

Comments: All the greatest composers were all men, all the greatest inventors are men, all the greatest leaders are men.

Men are smarter than women. [..]

Post Date: 23rd May, 2011 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Angieb

Comments: Please do not forget that is was only recently that women have been given rights, and still till this day fight for it. With the way the world is going down the toilet with men in power I wish I could go back and see the days where women were looked as Goddesses. It's a fact that the times when we women were rulers it was far more peaceful. Men may be for more driven towards power which leads to inventions... But is that really smarts? I think anyone with intelligence with the right drive could learn as much as Einstein. And lets remember how many women were still oppressed during those times of GREAT MALE thinkers. In my school on average girls had better grades. And the majority of valedictorians in my school were girls. And I'm not trying to say we are smarter but maybe in some ways we are and maybe we're equal. But I think it is very foolish to assume men are smarter because of where we are with technology... And the great thinkers before the 1960's. I pick that time period because of the big feminist movements where women started to feel a little bit more equal.

1st Jul, 2011 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men?

You have a valid point but today the great thinkers and movers are still men. My case? Bill Gates and Steven Job. The world is where it is today because of computers. Those two are the Godfathers of computers. Need I say more?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men - Page 6

To a large extent I feel smarts has less to do with gender and more to do with genetics. Of course there is always the added element of perseverance to study hard and apply what you've learned.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2011 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

Name: Manvir

Title: Smarter

Comments: I believe men don't have to try as much as women to be smarter. Women don't care about what there learning they just do it pass the classes and achieve high marks. Men on the other hand can think about so many without school and can think without stressing themselves out. Personally I don't have to learn anything and can use common sense and logic to fuel my answers.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Are Women Smarter Than Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,