Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 7 of 10

Intelligence is not limited to gender but - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Aug, 2014 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Do women excel faster and with higher grades than men?
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2012 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 7

Why boys' literacy skills lag behind girls' and how to bridge the gap

On the 2000 PISA exam, girls outperformed boys in reading an average of 32 points. By 2009, the gap increased. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men?
A Friend

Men Smarter Women Are

Gender is not factor of which determine who is smarter. Females or Males differences are mostly matter how our society worked. Our society was based on brute strength of males, which they in history used more than brain, but it was abused and Females were treated like some subspecies.
Like this it was over 2 000 years. Clever people are both genders and stupid or with lack of common sense are both genders too. That the world have for example more astrophysicist who are Male doesn't mean they are more intelligent. After all natural intellect is dealing with life, because nature didn't mean our brains to be calculators.

16th Aug, 2012 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I agree with Archant, gender has nothing to do with it. Now if this question was about emotions then women will win wink.gif. Environment, desire, health, opportunity and genetics all has to do with how 'smart' you become.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Men Smarter Women Are

Female students just as successful as males in math and science Asian-Americans outperform all

While compared to men, women continue to be underrepresented in math and science courses and careers. Is this disparity a true reflection of male and female student ability? According to a new study, male and female students earn similar grades in math and science while Asian-American students of both genders outperform all other races.
Source: ScienceDaily: Racial Issues News

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men Smarter Women Are

Don't be sexist. We all know gender has nothing to do with intelligence. Intelligence is something that is earned from time invested in studying. You aren't born with it. As such, gender is irrelevant.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Let us not forget that women are scientifically proven to mature faster than men from the age of puberty to the age of brain development. I think they can prioritize at a younger age better than males. By the time men are on this scale they are wondering why they slacked off during high school years when they could have pulled off grades equal to the higher scoring women. Also I think men are drawn more towards stronger interests first and wisdom once they feel comfortable with themselves. It is a confusing time for us all, I think the most important schooling years should be in your twenties, I know I could have been a top notch student then like I was in college.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2013 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men - Page 7

Gender is hardly a basis to determine who is smarter and who isn't. Although there are genetic factors I feel it comes down to one's upbringing, and self-awareness.

4th Aug, 2014 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

Intelligence is not limited to gender but it has been proven that girls mature faster than boys so they may have an initial edge over boys in getting their smarts up.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Are Women Smarter Than Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,