Saint Patrick's Day - Page 3 of 3

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Daily Briefing - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Mar, 2020 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
St. Patricks Day - St. Patrick's Day
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2014 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saint Patrick's Day - Page 3

Stout's the pour for Patrick's Day

From a full Irish breakfast at 7am to the last Guinness at closing time, Wellington's Irish pubs are preparing for a big St Patrick's Day crowd today. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Day Patricks Saint

March 17th: How well do you know St. Patrick's Day?

America has a long history of celebrating the popular holiday that originated across the pond in Ireland. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Could Ireland’s ecosystems cope if we introduced St. Patrick’s scaly foes?

The legend of St. Patrick banishing snakes from the emerald isle some 1,500 years ago is indelibly etched in folklore -- even if science suggests snakes were unlikely to have colonized the country following the last ice age. But what would happen if St. Patrick's scaly foes were introduced now? Experts believe snakes could certainly slither into Ireland's ecosystems if introduced but would likely cause trouble for native ecosystems. Ref. Source 7r.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Day Patricks Saint

Where to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the USA

Pair corned beef and cabbage with a pint of Guinness and live music at these pubs. Ref. Source 1s.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day
A Friend

Day Patricks Saint

I will not be celebrating St Patrick's day. I tend to stay away from bars if I can help it. I may drink a couple beers in the privacy of my house but I do not like to drink out in public due to people being idiots at times.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day
A Friend

Saint Patrick's Day

I'm not much for celebrating Saint's days. I celebrate the major religious holidays but that's it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2020 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day - Page 3

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Daily Briefing readers! You might think of this holiday as a chance to don green while swigging matching beer, but the day is a prideful one for Irish and Irish Americans, held on the day Ireland's patron saint is believed to have died. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Saint Patrick's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,