Saint Patrick's Day - Page 2 of 3

Celebrate St. Patrick's Day With Our - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
St. Patricks Day - St. Patrick's Day
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saint Patrick's Day - Page 2

Charges after Holyland trouble

Five people are charged after St Patrick's Day disturbances in the Holyland student area of south Belfast. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day
A Friend

Day Patricks Saint

While I am not Irish I did have a nice St Patrick's day. Monday night I had a nice green beer. I spent yesterday in my van with the family as we came back from Memphis, Tn.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hotels to celebrate St Patrick's Day

St Patrick's Day, which will be celebrated next week, has become a worldwide phenomenon with festivities that occur not only in the United States and Ireland, but also in the Caribbean, New Zealand and Japan. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Day Patricks Saint

Green carpet rolled out for St. Patrick's Day

The historic heart of San Diego was beating green last night. On St. Patrick's Day in the Gaslamp Quarter, Joe and Jen D"Agati were going by an Irish name hours before the beer turned green and the night turned crazy with song and dance. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Day Patricks Saint

33rd Annual St. Patrick's Day parade brings out the Irish in everyone

"It doesn't matter who you are, everyone is unofficially Irish on St. Patrick's Day," said Susan McLoughlin Grant, who has attended every St. Patrick's Day parade for the 13 years she's lived in Utah. "It's always a great time when you can celebrate your heritage." Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day
A Friend

Saint Patrick's Day

I do not go and participate in St patricks day stuff. I am not Irish and I do not pretend to be on one day of the year. I am proud of who I am. Irish not being one of them. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day - Page 2

Top 10 St Patrick's Day parades

An Irish Mardi Gras of sorts, St. Patrick's Day parades are filled with music, food, tradition and revelry, and take over the streets of these world-class cities. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Saint Patrick's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Celebrate St. Patrick's Day With Our Free Roots Resources

St. Patrick's Day started as a celebration of Ireland's patron saint. During the 5th century, a shepherd was called to serve the people of Ireland through the Catholic church, taking on the Christian name Patrick.

According to legend, Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, but the island had no
snakes at that time; this is most likely a metaphor for him converting the Irish to
Christianity and driving out paganism. Another myth has Patrick using the Shamrock
to teach the Holy Trinity.

The holiday falls on March 17, because that is the day Patrick died. Saint Patrick's
Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Newfoundland
and Labrador and in Montserrat. The day is widely celebrated in America as a recognition
of Irish heritage.

For more on St. Patrick's Day, History Channel
Source: Genealogy Insider

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Saint Patrick's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,