30 Posts Too Much? - Page 4 of 6

For me it will make sense to give Feedback - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Dec, 2010 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: To play RPGs here I think 30 posts is...
  Very easy to make       43.75%
  Reasonable to make       37.50%
  Kind of hard to make       18.75%
  Very difficult to make       0.00%
Total Votes: 16
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
It is like asking for blood to some...
6th Jan, 2006 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

30 Posts Too Much? - Page 4

Yes, I understand what you mean and so it goes into the age old question in discussion here... how else do we test Members ability to post if they do not themselves post? Of course there are two options out: they either chance it in the Forum Shop or Upgrade, otherwise there are 30 posts to be made, but that is not it... Then they have to remain active or they will also fall behind.

Rather off topic, but...
When you cannot access the site just Email me wink.gif Everything has been fine here all day.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

30 Posts Too Much?
A Friend

Much Posts

30 posts is a cakewalk. Not sure why someone would claim it's too hard (unless a person wanted to join a game starting NOW).

30th Jan, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

30 Posts Too Much? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Although it took me a few years since I originally registered, looking back on it, I think the 30 post requirement served as encouragement, as I think I found a category or thread that required thirty posts, so I figured "Eh, I can at least do that at a minimum, it won't take me long, as long as there are good threads or I can make my own", and from there, I think I became more interested in the board overall, and RPGs, etc. And have been more active. So we have malexander to blame for the participation level? I can understand the need for it though especially with your main games - I'm just glad the player-run RPGs aren't subject to that (though some form might help keep out "leavers"), because I still wouldn't be able to be in it, and I've been playing for months.

31st Oct, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Much Posts

When you first join this site you see the messages about being active and all that but I don't think anyone takes it that seriously. Its hard to understand the whole activity concept at first because its not much of a requirement in other sites I've been too but it does serve good here because you can tell who is here often and who isn't. Its a good way of knowing who will likely stick around for a game til the end.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

30 Posts Too Much?
A Friend

Much Posts

I love the 30 post requirement and I think it is a very useful tool. Knowing who is serious about being in the community and who is not is nice to know.

31st Oct, 2010 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

30 Posts Too Much?

I've seen a couple reach 30 posts but their activity was low cause they took too long to make it so although the posts is a good way to tell maybe activity is even better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2010 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

30 Posts Much - Page 4

30 posts. Seems like a lot if your not serious. I'm new to this role-play gaming, I believe that would be the correct term, role-play gaming? Guess it shows character in a new member and I for one think it's a fair amount.

5th Dec, 2010 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

30 Posts Much Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

For me it will make sense to give Feedback on this Topic when you have actually made at least 30 Posts? I have seen thousands, yes thousands of people join this Community say how easy 30 posts is to make but when they see that the content here cannot be responded to with net talk and they actually have to give constructive input they quickly realize it is not so easy as they thought.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: 30 Posts Too Much?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,