April Fool's Day - Page 3 of 5

Wow you guys really got me there. For a second - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Apr, 2015 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day - Page 3

FarSeer, that definitely would not have worked, but it would be funny reading though.

Konquererz, to tell you the truth, I did not give this year's prank much thought, and so the easy way out was just to play with everyone's skin choice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day
A Friend

Day Fools April

You will have to get with me next year, I have a million and one april fools jokes that are sure to stir the pot!

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

April Fool's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Penguins Can Fly

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the new wife of the French president, is moving to London to serve as an official fashion counselor to the British Isles, the front page of the U.K.'s Guardian newspaper reported today. And according to footage broadcast by the BBC, penguins can fly, contrary to previous scientific knowledge. It's all part of the April Fools Day celebration sweeping Britain.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day
A Friend

Page 3 Day Fools April

I had a good one this year. I told my family I had been fired from work because I was caught sleeping on the job. It almost worked to but my wife caught on too quick.

7th Apr, 2008 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Day Fools April

This has to be the first time that no one played any jokes on me, I guess everyone was to wrapped up in important things.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2011 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day

Lotto winner thought $7m was April Fools' joke

A Wellington woman couldn't stop the tears rolling down her face as she claimed her $7 million Lotto prize. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day - Page 3

Classic April Fool's Day pranks

IT'S April Fool's Day today and what better way to start you thinking of the best pranks to pull with 10 all-time classics that fooled millions. Ref. Source 8

1st Apr, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Wow you guys really got me there. For a second I thought I my Zork character would be doomed to Oleg's fort and I would not be able to play on this cool site again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: April Fool's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,