April Fool's Day - Page 4 of 5

I still enjoy some of the jokes I did to my - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Apr, 2017 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
1st Apr, 2015 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day - Page 4

Give me a heart attack why don't you. When I saw the 'your account was deleted' I was... Concerned to say the least, but thankfully it was shown to be a prank.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Apr, 2015 - 4:58pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2015 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Day Fools April

laugh.gif I knew it was a prank mostly because I have not done much here to be deleted and I was already given many April Fool's jokes already for the morning.

2nd Apr, 2015 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well done good sir. I had accidently been in the area to cancel this subscription yesterday by clicking into the wrong spot. So it did take me a second to think no .. I backed out.

1st Apr, 2016 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Day Fools April

Anyone planning anything wicked for tomorrow? I'm looking out for emails too unreal to be true or my friends telling me something I shouldn't believe.

1st Apr, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Day Fools April

Someone attempted to get me this morning but I was prepared for it so it sort of backfired on them. wink.gif.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

April Fool's Day

Google's April Fool's 'mic drop' prank backfired

Google's new mic drop addition wasn't exactly a hit with gmail users, so they pulled it! Rob Smith (@robsmithonline) has all the details on gmail's feature fail. Ref. Source 4i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

April Fool's Day - Page 4

Best Aussie April Fool's jokes

IT'S that time of year again - and celebrities and companies around Australia are having a lend of us with their April Fool's Day gags. Ref. Source 3i.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day
A Friend

April Fool's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I still enjoy some of the jokes I did to my kids over the years on this day. I do not do as much as before I guess I am getting old *smile*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: April Fool's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,