April Fool's Day - Page 2 of 5

I couldn't bring myself to do my April - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
20th Mar, 2006 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day - Page 2

I can't keep my face straight enough, whilst trying to play a trick on anybody, they would guess straight away!

I do try and keep away from my friends' son on April fools day though, because he spends weeks thinking up new tricks to play on people! He is a teenager with a wicked sense of humor, but with good intentions.(normally)

Normally he makes a phone call to his Grandparents on april fools day, and he always catches them off guard!

Last year just before April fools day, he saw a teacher from his school speeding on his motorbike, he went in on April fools day, and told the teacher that his Dad was a police officer, and had caught the teacher on camera speeding, and he was going to be prosecuted, the teacher was quite 'upset' for a few minutes until he realized my friends' son was playing a joke on him.

The teacher incidentally had also been the boys Dad's teacher when he was at school, and had given the Dad a hard time, and had made his life miserable whilst he attended school. My friends' son found double the joy in playing the joke on this particular teacher for this exact reason, and told us it was 'poetic justice'

Hopefully this year his 'joke' will be mild!

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2006 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Day Fools April

No, I lack the imagination and planning that it takes to do anything elaborate for April Fool's day. Generally, I let my kids play their pranks on me, get it over with, and move on to April 2nd. My little girl loves to tell me I have a caterpillar on my head smile.gif

21st Mar, 2006 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 21-Mar 06, 12:20 AM)
My little girl loves to tell me I have a caterpillar on my head smile.gif

Cute! I love kids.

I think all I've experienced on April Fool's Day is mild jokes. Nothing huge. My older sister and I were always fairly quiet in elementary school, and our parents expected us to get good grades, etc. Once my sister told my parents that she had detention, and it was so out of character that they really started to freak out! Sounds strange, I know, but it was a good one for a 9 or 10 year old.

My younger brother always had a favorite trick growing up. You know those sprayers attached to a hose that are often at kitchen sinks? To spray them you squeeze the handle and the water from the faucet comes out of the hose instead, and you can move it around to spray out your sink, etc. Well, my brother puts a rubber band around the handle and turns it so it faces the right direction, so that when someone turns on the sink the water automatically sprays right in their face. He does that every year, and always gets my mom. Unfortunately, he is up at school this year, but I have a good guess that my youngest brother will take his place!

1st Apr, 2006 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Day Fools April

Got A New Skin?

I hope all of you enjoy your surprise look Skin. Happy April Fools Day!

1st Apr, 2006 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Day Fools April

So that's why I had an Animation skin when I logged in this morning? Good one. A lot more subtle than the one time you told us the forum was shutting down. That was scary!

1st Apr, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day

devil.gif I was thinking about doing something similar, but I thought it would be too obvious so I settled for something in the mild region, but watch out for next year.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2006 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day
A Friend

April Fool's Day - Page 2

I just followed the link and got two different skins. Weird. Mildly amusing, but still, not wicked enough to be among the greats. What you need to do is send out "account disable" messages! Now that would count among the great ones!

3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

April Fool's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I couldn't bring myself to do my April Fool joke this year -- which was to announce my immediate marriage and quitting of the forum. I doubt anyone would have believed me smile.gif since I don't think I could have told it convincingly.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: April Fool's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,