Cozyville Playground - Page 2 of 3

I suppose you asked me about the pharmacy - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2006 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Cozyville Citizens with Children may post here.
21st Apr, 2005 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground - Page 2

Oh, my goodness, Roz, don't even joke about such a thing. What would I do indeed! I would not be able to make many of my fine products that is for sure. Hopefully, I would just sell more of the products I could make without those ingredients.

Oh, dear, now Eggbert, don't throw sand at your sister, you will get it in her eyes!

*turns to Roz and days* "These kids are definately going to need baths when we get home tonight. Their hair must be full of sand."

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2005 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Playground Cozyville

Roz laughs and nods in agreement. "Definitely a bath night! I think Rozzy has even eaten some of that yummy sand... ick." She sighs and stands up, brushing sand from the seat of her pants. "Well, it's getting to be nap time. It was great to see you and the kids, Fifi. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other here frequently!" Roz scoops up the baby, who fusses at being deprived of her sand play, and then lays her head on mommy's shoulder.

"See you next week, Fifi. I'm sure Louis will be in for more sourdough, and I'll be in for a sweet, as well. Bye!"

21st Apr, 2005 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground Archive RPG Cozyville

Bye, waves Fifi to Roz. Then she turns to Gunther and says, well what do you say Guth...about ready to head back home too? Come on children let's go, it is almost time for dinner.

30th Jul, 2005 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Playground Cozyville

Xander decides since Julie is at the store, and probably in need of some 'alone' time, he would take the baby to the local park. He leaves a note on the kitchen table (so she doesn't worry), jumps into the car, and drives to Cozyville Park. He walks into the park with baby Kaleb in his arms. He knows that Kaleb is too young to play on the slides or swings, but figures he may run into some adults here, and engage in some conversation, even if it is about their children. The park is desolate, and Xander wonders why. It is such a lovely day outside. Maybe everyone is on vacation.

25th Apr, 2006 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Playground Cozyville

Hey, I just saw you there with the kids and thought I would stop by and congratulate you on the recent Latina takeover. Are you planning more branches, different marketing strategy?

By the way this is my son, we call him "Ponga" for short because he operates like a zulu warrior on the jungle gym. You will see what I mean shortly.

25th Apr, 2006 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground

Thanks, I really paid for letting the pharmacy go over to Latina in the first place, but now that I am back in a good financial place, the wife and I decided it was the best thing to do. I mean, we had to justify having that big, fancy mansion, right?

Nice to meet your son Ponga. Maybe he can play with my son as well and teach him a few tricks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2006 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground - Page 2

Oh, I do not know about those tricks, knowing my son he will have yours swinging like a monkey in no time.

25th Apr, 2006 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Playground Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

I suppose you asked me about the pharmacy because the news of the buyout was all over the papers this morning. What do you think about the purchase I made? Do you think there is a lot of potential and what strategies do you think would work with such a business?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Playground

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,