U.E.F.A Champions League - Page 3 of 4

Russia faces Uefa probe after violence Uefa - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jun, 2016 - 10:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  U E F A Champions League Europe's Premier Club Tournament - UEFA
6th Aug, 2005 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

U.E.F.A Champions League - Page 3

international QUOTE
rules must be changed before a competition starts, not during or after.
What Spain's FA did with Real Madrid was extremely political, but very unfair and costly to the team that they replaced who had qualified by right.

I absolutely agree with you even though I'm a real Madrid fan.

Here are the fixtures for the third round qualifiers (Winers will go in the C.L. Groups):

Match kick-offs are listed in local time

09/08/2005
20:05 Man. United-Debrecen
20:05 Everton- Villarreal
20:45 Wisla-Panathinaikos
21:00 Anorthosis-Rangers
21:00 Vålerenga-Club Brugge
22:00 Betis-Monaco
10/08/2005
18:45 Malmö-Thun
19:00 Brøndby-Ajax
20:00 Artmedia-Partizan
20:30 Anderlecht-Slavia
20:45 Basel-Bremen
20:45 Rapid-Lokomotiv Moskva
21:00 Shakhtar-Internazionale
21:00 Steaua-Rosenborg
21:15 Sporting-Udinese
21:45 CSKA Sofia-Liverpool.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2006 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

League Champions UEFA

Things aren't looking good for Premiership football. First, Chelsea is knocked out of the UEFA Champions League by Barcelona, now today Liverpool bows out to Benfica? I shouldn't gloat too much; Juventus barely scraped by Bremen to advance to the Quarter Finals. The two Milan teams also look to be advancing so we may see some Italian showdowns in the next round.

9th May, 2006 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

U.E.F.A Champions League Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Champions League Final is set for next Wednesday between Arsenal and Barcelona. Any early predictions on the outcome of this game? My pick is with Barcelona at the moment.

10th May, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Page 3 League Champions UEFA

I think Barcelona 2-1. Ronaldinho will score a goal and another will come from midfield. Henry will get Arsenal's goal.

Arsenal rely too heavily on Henry. If Barca can mark the Frenchman out of the game I doubt the Gunners will threaten.

10th May, 2006 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

League Champions UEFA

Arsenal rely too heavily on Henry.

Funny that you mentioned that, because I feel exactly the same way. I was watching a rerun of Man City v Arsenal from last week, and Henry set up all 3 goals for Reyes and another player whose name I forget. I think Barcelona is stronger as a team, and will be able to block the attacks from Arsenal.

10th May, 2006 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

U.E.F.A Champions League

Barca's only weakness is that they are so attacking minded can sometimes be caught out at the back. Henry is a master of punishing defences who give him space. But on the other hand, so is Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco and Messi. Case closed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

U.E.F.A Champions League - Page 3

Champions League riches increase

Football clubs in the Champions League have made on average 50m euros from this season's competition, research says. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2016 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

U.E.F.A Champions League Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Russia faces Uefa probe after violence

Uefa opens disciplinary proceedings against Russia Football Union after crowd disturbances at match against England Ref. BBC.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: U.E.F.A Champions League

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,