Cozyville Politics

Cozyville Politics - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2009 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Yes, even in Cozyville there are politicians too!
11th Apr, 2005 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Politics

Cozyville Politics

In Cozyville, just like everywhere else politics exists. Soon there will be elections (every six months) where someone will need to be elected Mayor. This position has a lot of power attached to it and so if you want Cozyville to go a certain way then you need to ensure you are elected or at least your candidate is elected.

Everyone in Cozyville has a chance to be voted in for the Office of Mayor, but you will need start by campaigning right here,

This thread has been started to facilitate several things:

1. Your election campaign strategy
2. Your political preferences and how you plan to implement them in Cozyville (You should use actual political systems so everyone understands where you are coming from such as: Democrat, Communist, Republican, etc.)

Later on as your campaign grows and the election draws near you will be expected to pay for advertising, make speeches, etc.

You are now free to start a message here and have rebuttals, etc.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2005 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Politics Cozyville

Election Date Announced!

Cozyville first grand election for Mayor will be on June 15th, 2005. Now is the time for you to gather together and decide who you will vote for as Mayor of Cozyville or if you are running - decide your campaign strategy.

Consequences

Sometimes becoming involved in politics is a necessary evil. If you choose not to run then you may find yourselves stuck with a person that make life difficult for you. Regardless to wether the Citizens run or not there will be those 'outsiders' willing to take up the mantle - you have been warned!

28th May, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Politics Archive RPG Cozyville

Posted on behalf of Mr. Shocker

Election Candidate

Name: Mr. Dennis Shocker

Strategy: I am a strategist and some say my ideas are needed, but at too high a price. Well, what do you want - comfy cozy or accessability and work? I have long been a resident of Cozyville and have found life just a tad bit distasteful for my liking and so I have decided to run for Mayor with the hope of 'shocking' people into their senses.

Implementation: There are a number of things I think should be changed, for one being there are too many open lots on Farm Rd. I plan to invite more farmers and livestock producers in to provide work for our poor folk. I am also considering this for Third Ave. as well as First Ave. and West Rd. We should have a market set up too where you can buy the livestock and vegetables in the open and Bird St. be just fittin' for it.

Cozyville Politics
Cozyville Politics (Hover)

2nd Jun, 2005 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Politics Cozyville

Posted on behalf of Pastor Frederick

Election Candidate

Name: Pastor John Frederick

Strategy: I am a prophetic voice that is here to let Cozyville know of its many sins. I will be leading a theocracy and everyone can finally be saved!

Implementation: All Clubs, Parks and Schools will be shut down or closed. People should be hearing the good word in meetings, not wasting time and being part of secular bologna. I am here to bring order to this chaotic place.

Cozyville Politics
Cozyville Politics (Hover)

3rd Jun, 2005 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Politics Cozyville

Election Candidate

Name: FiFi (TenaHeff officially)

Strategy: I believe life in Cozyville is good as it is. I will keep things largely as they are while encouraging well planned continued growth. Cozyville is a great place to live and I will work to keep it that way.

Implementation: I will implement rules that require land owners to keep their homes in good condition and repair. Lawns well manicured no trash in yards, etc. We are a unique community and I want to see us stay that way. I want Cozyville to be a place we are all proud of; not a slum, but not a place where we are all forced to live and be the same as our neighbors.

I live on First Ave and own and run the bakery on Bird and Second Ave. I am married and have three young children. I live and work in this community. I want to keep it a nice place for my growing family.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Politics
A Friend

Cozyville Politics

We need a mayor in this town. I am one who would like to fill this position.

Election Candidate

Name: Mr. Klar N'Toran

Strategy: I am a straight forward guy who feels that Cozyville is a good place to live and I want to make sure that it stays that way. I am willing to listen to any residents opinion on what may help improve the town but keep its appeal. I want to make sure the criminal element does not find a place to set up shop here.

Implementation: I will make sure the roads are clear and in good shape. I will make sure the homes are in good repair and that property owners upkeep their property. I am a resident and want to keep this place as good as it is now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Politics
A Friend

Cozyville Politics

The campaigning is going rather well. I have posters up all over town and even had some fliers placed on windshields of the cars at the mall.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Politics
A Friend

Cozyville Politics Cozyville RPG Archive

I was walking up and down the streets of our fine town knocking on doors and introducing myself to all that opened their doors. I wanted to get the word out to all the citizens that I was running for Mayor of this fine town. I wanted them to know that I would work hard to get more shops in town that would give them access to more goods. Plus in the mean time I would strive to keep Cozyville cozy. I know we have a great police force here keeping the peace and I plan to keep it that way. I am hoping for your vote.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,