I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 9 of 10

Kim looks at Jonathan and says...Nightmares? - Page 9 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 9

"Hello, you came at a good time, I was just having a nice conversation with this young lady over here, before I say 14 words, and now she thinks I"m a serial killer." Jonathan tells the new comer frustrated.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG
A Friend

RPG There You Dreamed I

Your a serial killer? How quaint. I can understand why she may be a little bit terrified. Most killers do not come out and tell people that is their profession.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"No, I a lawyer, not serial killer, what happened is that she said the house was creepy, and I said maybe the ghost of a serial killer resides here, and she kind of freaked out, and now she thinks I"m a serial killer. Do you see the problem?"

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 RPG There You Dreamed I

Yeah I can see the problem. You need to really watch what you say around people especially in a creepy house. To think it is haunted is one thing but to think the ghost could be a possible killer is a much deeper thought. I think this is just a old house that people have not resided in for a time.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

RPG There You Dreamed I

"Maybe latter you can explain to her I'm not a serial killer, because before that point things were going very well", Lionel explains, "Anyway, let me guess you think this is your dream to right?"
ooc: KNtoran, question, go to my intro page.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Kim sees George and hears what he said and she calms down. She says...

"Maybe I overreacted a little bit, that's what happens when you eat a late dinner and watch SAW just before going to bed".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 9

"Yah, and I'll make sure to be careful with the jokes." Jonathan says, glad the scare is over. "Saw, I'm suprised you don't have nighmares. It's considered one of the scarest movies around." He says suprised, "Anyway checking out the house?" Jonathan asks.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 9

Kim role,

Kim looks at Jonathan and says...Nightmares? What do you think this is?, this house is giving me the shivers!"

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,