United Airlines - Page 4 of 6

KN, You bring out a good point. I agree with - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

Airline Reviewed
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

United Airlines - Page 4

United Airlines apologizes for sending woman to San Francisco instead of Paris

United Airlines apologized to a French woman who was inadvertently allowed to board a flight to San Francisco instead of Paris last week. Ref. Source 4y.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

Airlines United

I do not understand how something like this can happen. They scan your ticket to ensure that you have a correct board pass to get on the flight you are about to board. Did they not see that this person was on the wrong flight? Do the agents working for the airlines just not care anymore? Seems to me that making sure you are on the correct flight would be a important detail.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

United Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

KN,

Take a look at the thread for American Airlines. It's simply crazy all the negative news coming out of our airline industry these days. Have they forgotten how to take customers concerns into account? Have they forgotten how to provide good service? I mean, if this can happen one has to worry about how easy it would be for another terrorist to sneak on board a flight.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Airlines United

'United Airlines forced me to pee in a cup'. SHE claims the flight attendants handed her a cup after telling her the 'fasten seatbelts' sign was on. Ref. Source 4v.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

Airlines United

Yes I can see that the Airlines are getting worse and worse with customer service. I can understand the do not get up until the fasten seat belt sign is turned off but there has to be some give and take on things. I just thing humans are getting to that point that everyone wants to just fight about everything. Social media just makes it easier for them to get the sympathy that some people want and anger out to others.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

United Airlines

Goodness, do we not understand customer service any longer? What is going on in our airline industry? What is going on in our country when we treat each other so poorly? I just wrote a positive, upbeat message last night about trusting the people in our country to do the right thing when the chips are really down… do I need to change my assessment with all the negative stuff I've seen?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th May, 2017 - 3:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

United Airlines - Page 4

I think some of this is on the passengers too. The airline personnel are dealing with more Drunk, High or otherwise think they are privileged people who want the world handed to them. It creates a lot of stress to the airline personnel. I find some of this to be interesting because I can see both sides.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

United Airlines Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

KN,

You bring out a good point. I agree with you here and I didn't look at it from this perspective. They do have a lot to handle and after that one video of the guy getting dragged off the plane I think a lot of people may be trying to get similar treatment so they can sue.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: United Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,