I Will Upgrade When...

I Upgrade When - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Nov, 2005 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I will most likely upgrade in...
  One year       33.33%
  Six months       16.67%
  A month       8.33%
  A few weeks       16.67%
  A few days       25.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
No, Really You Do Not Have To Be Cheap About It! Are you considering the possibility to make a donation to help the brilliant work of this Community continue? Not sure if you can afford to Upgrade? If so, tell us about it, because Your Donation does count!
Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...

For Members Who Have NOT Upgraded

If you are not an Upgraded Member and you are considering donating, then you can place as a reply within this thread the reason you are delaying or waiting to upgrade. If you are not interested in upgrading at all you may wish to share that reason here too if it is for ANY other reason besides simply being negative.

NOTE: This will help the Architect to know what needs to be implemented and / or changed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2005 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...
A Friend

When Upgrade I

While technically I have upgraded, I am going to upgrade to an even higher level in the next six months. I am going to upgrade my account just as an excuse to donate more. I don't really care about allot of the special features, but I like the community and its creators and want to support it with more than just my comments and posts.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...
A Friend

I Will Upgrade When... Feedback & FAQ News Community

I couldn't really click on a specific time, but I do know that I would like to donate. I have to wait until my finances are in a bit more ordered fashion. That, and I need to get a money order and get it in the mail. Hopefully that will happen sometime soon.

29th Nov, 2005 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

For those of you still wondering if there is any significant difference between upgrading and not doing so I can promise you there is a whirlwind of difference, especially if you are the kind of person that likes RPGs, using FP, playing Arcade Games and having your own Blog or Web Page! Feel free to see the Compare page for further details.

29th Nov, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

Just the heads up. Had to spend the first week checking everything out to make sure I was going to stay around. After spending the time here, I am definitely going to upgrade I am now only waiting on payday. (12-2-05) Really enjoyed everyone here that I have met thus far.

Would like to further encourage anyone else that has not upgraded to do so. I would love to see what JB can do with this place with as much support as possible.

29th Nov, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...

Bwren, thanks for your support, I can assure you that if the contributions were more common among more members rather than a lot by a faithful few I could honestly make magic here. Which Upgrade were you planning on taking?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2005 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

I Upgrade When...

JB... I will have to go platinum. $48.00 dollars for six months is $8.00 per month, $2.00 per week, $0.29 per day. I loose more change than that in the parking lot at Wal-mart. smile.gif

29th Nov, 2005 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

I Upgrade When... Community News FAQ & Feedback

An excellent choice as you will be able to get all the features at your disposal in one go. The breakdown is a good analysis too. Enjoy!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: I Will Upgrade When...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,