I Will Upgrade When... - Page 3 of 4

I appreciate the feedback, however being single - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Jul, 2007 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I will most likely upgrade in...
  One year       33.33%
  Six months       16.67%
  A month       8.33%
  A few weeks       16.67%
  A few days       25.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
No, Really You Do Not Have To Be Cheap About It! Are you considering the possibility to make a donation to help the brilliant work of this Community continue? Not sure if you can afford to Upgrade? If so, tell us about it, because Your Donation does count!
10th Jan, 2006 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When... - Page 3

Thank you for thinking about us and your willingness to support our efforts in the Community.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2006 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

Due to increasing maintenance costs the Upgraded Membership donation requirement has increased across the board by US$6, but FP and Gil associated with this Membership has also increased.

30th Jan, 2007 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When... Feedback & FAQ News Community

To any who are considering it I vote upgrade when you can I myself am heading for platinum ASAP. Just have some major payment to make first then see where I am at. Compared to other sites I have had memberships at the donations here are far from expensive!

15th Mar, 2007 - 9:55am / Post ID: #

Page 3 When Upgrade I

Soon I will be implementing a form that automatically pops up if a Member has over 'x' posts, but has not Upgraded. It is not so much as a push for Upgrading as much as a genuine interest to know why someone would not Upgrade. In this way I can better understand what is lacking:

1. Maybe they just do not fully see what they are missing
2. Maybe they think it is not enough or not worth it
3. Maybe there is too much already offered for free to keep them busy

It does not matter what the reason is... so long as I can get feedback about it.

4th Jun, 2007 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

I apologize for not upgrading already and being away for so long. As soon as I have money that I can spare to get an upgrade I will do so. Money is quite tight for me as of late but I'll keep trying.

13th Jun, 2007 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...

There is no need to apologize. Real life always takes precedence over here. When you can and the desire is strong enough just do it, no need to report.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2007 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

I Upgrade When... - Page 3

I will upgrade when I can afford it. My bills are high right now with me being single and alone:*(.

30th Jul, 2007 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

I Upgrade When... Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I appreciate the feedback, however being single and alone is actually supposed to enable you to pay your bills better. Believe me it gets a lot harder when you are married and kids start coming. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: I Will Upgrade When...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,