I Will Upgrade When... - Page 4 of 4

Really? The mature content was nice to have - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I will most likely upgrade in...
  One year       33.33%
  Six months       16.67%
  A month       8.33%
  A few weeks       16.67%
  A few days       25.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
No, Really You Do Not Have To Be Cheap About It! Are you considering the possibility to make a donation to help the brilliant work of this Community continue? Not sure if you can afford to Upgrade? If so, tell us about it, because Your Donation does count!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2008 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When... - Page 4

For ALL Members, Guests and those already Upgraded, there is now a way for you to get a FREE Upgraded Membership. [Contest Finished]

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

The free upgrade thing is a good deal but I can never see myself making that many posts somewhere else it will take me years!

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...
A Friend

I Will Upgrade When... Feedback & FAQ News Community

Naw! Its not hard to post in multiple forums, in fact, its kind of fun. The problem is finding time. I feel the need to dedicate myself if I sign up. So if I run out of time, it really bothers me.

4th Jan, 2011 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 When Upgrade I

As features have been reduced or made free or for Donators we have also made it easier to become a Premium Donator. See the updated Compare Page: Source 6 and Donate Page: Source 1

11th Apr, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

In general, most of the Members who will Upgrade will do it just after joining, maybe on the same day or around a month later. Most people Upgrade for ROK II, but years ago it was to get access to the Mature section of the Community and believe it or not the LDS Mature content.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...
A Friend

I Will Upgrade When...

Really? The mature content was nice to have and I occasionally add a post or two there, but I upgraded because I like this site and I wanted to help. As I can I will make donations since I don't need to upgrade. In truth, I find I don't have time for everything so I decided it was either ROK, Dungeons & Dragons, or replying to threads and I like Dungeons & Dragons and replying to threads too much not to stick with those. So, until we figure out how to add four hours more to a day I've decided to concentrate on those two things and ROK has gone by the wayside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: I Will Upgrade When...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,