Prostate Cancer

Prostate Cancer - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
cancer discussion Type of Cancer
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2013 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Prostate Cancer

Prostate Cancer

This type of cancer: Prostate Cancer, can be Discussed in this Thread.

People suffering because of Prostate cancer may like to share how they cope to help others around the world who may be searching for answers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2013 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cancer Prostate

Prostate cancer research: human trials next

A breakthrough in research into No 1 cancer killer of New Zealand men has buoyed this year's Blue September for the University of Otago's Dr Elspeth Gold. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Prostate Cancer Health & Special Psychology

For men with prostate cancer, emotional distress may lead to more aggressive treatment

The anxiety many men experience after being diagnosed with prostate cancer may lead them to choose potentially unnecessary treatment options, researchers report. Ref. Source 6l.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Cancer Prostate

Best Supplements for Prostate Cancer. What would happen if you secretly gave cancer patients four of the healthiest foods? Ref. Source 6c

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Prostate Cancer
A Friend

Cancer Prostate

This is something that I so far have no issues with. The VA keeps making sure that I am screened for the possibility of this but so far everything is low on the possibility side of things.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Prostate Cancer
A Friend

Prostate Cancer

Yup, I'm on the next to no risk side of this as well. There is zero history of this on either side of my family and I try to do all the right things to make sure I don't get it. Plus, I get checked when I need to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Prostate Cancer
A Friend

Prostate Cancer

With my dad having a form of prostrate cancer there is a risk of me getting it. I cannot look to my older or younger brother to see if they are at risk so I just have to go by the VA. So far so good.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Prostate Cancer Psychology Special & Health

Adding abiraterone to standard treatment improves prostate cancer survival by 40 percent. Adding abiraterone to hormone therapy at the start of treatment for prostate cancer improves survival by 37 percent, according to the results of one of the largest ever clinical trials for prostate cancer. Source 8j.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Prostate Cancer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,