Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security - Page 10 of 11

KN, Were these all wireless machines? Also, - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Cyber Warfare Cyber Wars - International Hacking
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security
A Friend

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security - Page 10

If it was the Russians who hacked the DNC, and I'm pretty sure it was, then we should complain to them. But let's be clear here, the US is a country with interests and we do similar things to influence elections in other countries as our interests demand. Sometimes what we do is overt and sometimes it's covert. Don't get me wrong, I love the US but I know we do things to protect our interests and our outrage should be tempered with that knowledge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Security Cyber Warfare Internet Security Cyber

Russian Foreign Ministry's site repels regular DDoS attacks carried out from US:

"Unlike our Western counterparts, we have (The evidence) to present," the diplomat said. Ref. Source 9k.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security History & Civil Business Politics

'Unprecedented' cyberattack goes viral. HACKERS have caused widespread chaos on government and business computers starting in Russia and Ukraine and quickly spreading around the globe. Source 4m.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Security Cyber Warfare Internet Security Cyber

Yeah, this is when governments should band together and find these people and put them in jail for a very long time.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Security Cyber Warfare Internet Security Cyber

Hackers plan to break into 30 voting machines to put election meddling to the test. Attendees at DefCon, a hacker conference, plan to spend Friday testing just how secure voting machines used in U.S. Elections are. Source 6o.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm not sure what they are doing is going to be an accurate representation. They purchased theses machines and they are setting them up themselves. First, the machines may not have all the anti hacking software in them. Second, they aren't behind the same firewalls. Third, we don't know if these hackers are going to make it easy on themselves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security - Page 10

I have seen a few years ago that those who use some of these machines can be reprogramed to give votes to what another wants them to show from a van parked close by with a wireless signal. I do not think any voting machine that uses a wireless signal will ever be totally free of someone trying to hack into them.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

KN,

Were these all wireless machines? Also, what new safeguard have been added to prevent that since you saw what you saw? I know the bad guys keep on coming up with ways to circumvent our safeguards, but the good guys (That would be us) keep on coming up with new defenses too.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,