USA Memorial Day - Page 2 of 4

Thank you to all the soldiers serving and - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th May, 2014 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  USA Memorial Day
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2009 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Memorial Day - Page 2

Remembering Veterans and the Dead - Blood on Their Hands
By Eamonn McCann

"I have seen and endured the sufferings of the troops, and I can no longer be a party to prolong these sufferings for ends which I believe to be evil and unjust." Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2011 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Day Memorial USA

Hey, so what is everyone doing for Memorial Day? Did you know that Memorial Day starts the summer season... Time to part-y!

30th May, 2011 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Everything is quiet here. Slept in longer, got up late, had breakfast in place of lunch and now just perusing the topics here. how has your Memorial Day been Clara?

Post Date: 25th May, 2013 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Day Memorial USA

Special Report: Memorial Day 2013
US Military News

In his proclamation setting May 27, 2013 as Memorial Day, President Barack Obama called on Americans to honor the sacrifice of the fallen and 'strive to be a nation equal to their example." The Defense Department honors those patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep America free with an American Forces Press Service special report: Memorial Day 2013.
Source

26th May, 2013 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Day Memorial USA

We should never forget those that bled out for us. We like take freedom so for granted. Fact is freedom isn't free, people sacrificed so much for us.

Post Date: 27th May, 2013 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day

Paying tribute: Families share memories of loved ones for Memorial Day

Utah families visited cemeteries for Memorial Day to remember and pay tribute to loved ones who've left. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2014 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day - Page 2

Memories mark Memorial Day on Midway

SAN DIEGO — Memorial Day is about memories, and they were in abundance Saturday as the Greatest Generation mingled with the youngest generations aboard the USS Midway Museum. From ages 9 to ... Ref. Source 2

25th May, 2014 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Thank you to all the soldiers serving and the veterans who served to help make my living free and comfortable.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Memorial Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,