Favorite Community RPG - Page 3 of 3

I do not participate in the Role-Playing Games. - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th Apr, 2015 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Of the following RPGs we have in the Community which is your favorite?
  World of Medieval       50.00%
  Medieval Solo       0.00%
  Future Earth       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Spotlight       0.00%
  Member Wars       27.78%
  Munjpets       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Be A Super Hero       0.00%
  Nephi       5.56%
  Plugged       11.11%
  Police Chief       0.00%
  Trini RPG       5.56%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
  Text MMORPG       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Within this site there are many custom role-playing games, which one is your favorite?
18th Mar, 2012 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG - Page 3

international QUOTE
As soon as I meet the criteria, though, I'm immediately registering for RPG status

Man I know what you mean... Right now I have to do a lot of catching up to play again. I can't say I blame other players for not showing up and like doing their part... I should be here participating in other stuff too.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2013 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

I have not tried all of them but I'm sort of partial to my super heroine, Krusten, so I like having a character in the Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game its more open than the others and not so many rules to follow.

27th Aug, 2013 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like the Trinidadian Role-playing Game . It is my first time in something like this but I love the whole concept of being a character that you're not. More Trinis should get involved with this I think they will love it.

15th Sep, 2013 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Community Favorite

I like member wars. I've always liked Dungeons & Dragons style video games, and now that I've started play by post I love it even more. Then I discovered Pathfinder in member wars and that is awesome [as well].

20th Sep, 2013 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

Funny enough Member Wars Role-playing Game isn't really an Role-playing Game anymore. It used to be an actual game of its own but now its a Board for all the popular role-playing games, so I guess your favorite is really Dungeons & Dragons. I've been in a couple of games there but it always gets disrupted so I just stay with World of Medieval now.

3rd Dec, 2013 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG

I would have to say that my favorite is Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder. I haven't really played in any of the other games available, but I have read some of the related threads and find I prefer the Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game style of game play.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2015 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG - Page 3

I have not been to the other Role-playing Games yet so I can only make a judgement on what I'm currently participating in now but I really like how Icon's Pathfinder game is going.

18th Apr, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I do not participate in the Role-Playing Games. Here because of time constraints but from what I see I'm most impress that you guys made it compatible for my phone. It makes reading very easy and I would imagine the same for players as well.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Community RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,