Favorite Community RPG - Page 2 of 3

I like the idea of World of Medieval but unfortunately - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Sep, 2011 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Of the following RPGs we have in the Community which is your favorite?
  World of Medieval       50.00%
  Medieval Solo       0.00%
  Future Earth       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Spotlight       0.00%
  Member Wars       27.78%
  Munjpets       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Be A Super Hero       0.00%
  Nephi       5.56%
  Plugged       11.11%
  Police Chief       0.00%
  Trini RPG       5.56%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
  Text MMORPG       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Within this site there are many custom role-playing games, which one is your favorite?
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG
A Friend

Favorite Community RPG - Page 2

My favorite fantasy rpg was Medieval(Imaginary- I never played it but believed it's the best). But after playing Ruler of Kings, I thought that was really fun. It was brilliant. My favorite part is discovering treasure, which happened to me four times in four hundred turns. The game is designed for fun players.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

I love the medieval rpg because I'm more into fantasy than the other genres.

30th Aug, 2009 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

Voted for "The World of Medieval". I like the style. JB doesn't seem to miss anything even if you say you do not take food from a wagon he follows that. Makes you want to be careful about having every angle covered.

25th Oct, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Community Favorite

I'm like super heroes at the moment. I like that the whole post thing looks just like a comic strip.

Rather off topic, but...
I let my activity drop too low so I'm trying to get up so I can get back in medieval now.

8th Dec, 2010 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

Playing as a super hero is definitely different. I don't think we've got it down yet we're still playing like fighters in a bar but that will come in time I guess. Anyway I like it too but not as much as WOM.

4th Jan, 2011 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG

Just A Note...

On our RPG Stuff page we have separated the current role-playing games from the ones that have been closed and put it on a separate link. The main emphasis from here on is:

World of Medieval, Future Earth, Be A Super Hero and Member Wars

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG - Page 2

I just looked over the page and those have been the most popular. I never got into the World Greed thing so I don't know what that's about but the rest is really what people come for here so no need to have all the others just making it harder for you to run. Do you advertise your role-playing games JB?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG
A Friend

Favorite Community RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I like the idea of World of Medieval but unfortunately I can't sign up quite yet. As soon as I meet the criteria, though, I'm immediately registering for RPG status.

Member Wars is somewhat enjoyable, but I posted something in the game that I'm in several days ago and haven't gotten a response back from the DM.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Community RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,