Milk

Milk - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jun, 2005 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How do you drink your milk?
  I don't drink milk at all       17.65%
  Only plain skim to avoid the fat       17.65%
  Low fat plain       17.65%
  Low fat with chocolate or other flavoring       5.88%
  Full cream plain       5.88%
  Full cream with any flavoring       5.88%
  Any kind, but only with cereal       23.53%
  Only as part of a milkshake or other drink       5.88%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Milk Drinking milk - milk addiction - is milk bad for your health?
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Milk

Some people love milk with a passion and others avoid it at all costs. What is your favorite brand, type or way to drink milk?

Milk
Milk (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2005 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Milk

I grew up on dairy farms. I love milk. Whole, unpasturized, unhomogenized. However, unless you live on a farm, that type is extremely difficult to get these days.

So, we buy the whole milk at the store. It is, by far, the best for growing children.

However, I have developed a bit of lactose intolerance in my old age, so I rarely drink it these days. sad.gif

5th Jun, 2005 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Milk Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have never been a fan of milk. Now, as an adult I can't drink it or I get a stomach ache. I will occasionally have a milkshake. Other than that, I only drink it in my cereal.

5th Jun, 2005 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Milk

Wow Tena, I thought I was the only one who wasn't a fan of milk! Like you, I only drink it with cereal, and that is rarely. My wife on the other hand drinks it every day, sometimes more than once. I grew up drinking powdered milk, which is disgusting, in my opinion, so I never acquired a taste for milk.

5th Jun, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Milk

I can't stand milk. I never liked it. I may ocasionally drink a glass but only if I add chocolate to it, I cannot drink pure milk, it makes me feel really sick.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Milk
A Friend

Milk

I love milk, we typically buy low fat milk at my house, and I drink it all the time. I especially love chocolate milk. I typically drink milk whenever I'm eating a meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2005 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Milk

I have to stick to the skim milk or I get a bad stomach ache. I also need to watch how many milk products I combine during the day, to much ice cream, cheese and milk and I am in trouble.

5th Jun, 2005 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Milk Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I don't really like plain milk either. I chose the option only with cereals, but I may also drink it with milkshakes or some other milk drinks.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Milk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,