Milk - Page 3 of 4

Cow's milk is for cows and human milk - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2019 - 4:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How do you drink your milk?
  I don't drink milk at all       17.65%
  Only plain skim to avoid the fat       17.65%
  Low fat plain       17.65%
  Low fat with chocolate or other flavoring       5.88%
  Full cream plain       5.88%
  Full cream with any flavoring       5.88%
  Any kind, but only with cereal       23.53%
  Only as part of a milkshake or other drink       5.88%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Milk Drinking milk - milk addiction - is milk bad for your health?
16th May, 2006 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Milk - Page 3

Oh, Diane! That is so yucky! No wonder you have such a distaste for milk! That is a horrible story and I'm sorry you had such an experience. I've had nothing but positive happy-milk stories! I remember being in elementary school and having chocolate milk for the first time ice cold out of the refrigerator in the cafeteria and going -- Oh my gosh, this must be how RICH PEOPLE drink milk! It's so funny to think about it now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Milk

Latest fiscal cliff warning: Milk prices could increase to $8 a gallon

The prospect of starting 2013 paying as much as $8 per gallon for milk could have far-reaching consequences. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Milk Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Why Is Milk Consumption Associated with More Bone Fractures?

Milk is touted to build strong bones, but a compilation of all the best studies found no association between milk consumption and hip fracture risk, so drinking milk as an adult might not help bones, but what about in adolescence? Harvard researchers decided to put it to the test. Studies have shown that greater milk […] Ref. Source 4x.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Milk
A Friend

Page 3 Milk

In my life I've heard milk is good for, I've heard it's bad for you, and every level in-between. I personally like milk every once in a while and I think that, like most other things, in moderation it's okay.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Milk
A Friend

Milk

I am not a milk drinker. I drank milk a lot growing up but after leaving for college and then the military I found I was not into milk at all. I prefer water or other drinks now. Mostly water though.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Milk

How Milk May Contribute to Childhood Obesity

We’ve known that breastfed infants may be protected against obesity later in life for more than 30 years, but why? It may be the formula. Giving infants formula based on cow’s milk presents an unusual situation. Cow’s milk is designed to put nearly two pounds a day onto a growing calf, 40 times the growth rate […] Ref. Source 1q.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2019 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Milk - Page 3

Milk Consumption Is Linked to Type 1 Diabetes. Type 1 diabetes, which typically strikes children and young adults, is an autoimmune disease in which our own immune system attacks and destroys the insulin-producing […] Source 1g.

27th Nov, 2019 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Milk Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Cow's milk is for cows and human milk is for human BABIES. You don't see anyone going around looking for a glass of human breast milk.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Milk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,