Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: How competitive a Chess Player are you?
  Shy and afraid to lose       7.69%
  Willing to play now and again       61.54%
  Will take on anyone, anywhere, anytime!       30.77%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Chess If you are looking for other Community Members to participate in a game of Forum Web Chess.
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations

Community Chess Invitations

If you are looking for other Community Members to participate in a game of Forum Web Chess then you can place the invitation here along with the best times and days for you to play. You may also which to choose your color (Black or White) and if your game will be Slow Progressive or Real Time.

To Play is FREE!

You can Play Chess for FREE you no longer need an Upgraded account. Follow the instructions here: Source 7

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Invitations Chess

I am available for a game if anyone wishes to challenge me. I will accept any color, but prefer White, I available for play at most any time, but send me an Email so we can set up something more official.

28th Apr, 2006 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations Reviews RPG & Card Board

If you are keen JB, so am I. Let's go mate, but you will have to explain how it works.

28th Apr, 2006 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Invitations Chess

Arvhic, for a start please Upgrade - see the Comparison page, and then when you have done that we can talk Chess.

8th May, 2008 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Invitations Chess

Community Chess Open Again!

I've open back Community Chess after doing some renovations and a few security checks. This is open to those who have Premium Accounts and above, please see the Compare Page. If you are interested in participating then send me your password choice. Do view the Sticky Threads for details.

13th May, 2008 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations

Ok I am sending stated information JB sorry in this delay. Unless another rookie would like to try instead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2008 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations

I will take on anyone, so no worries, take your time, that is the good thing about Community Chess, you play at your leisure and you get Email notification just like RISK. Your account is enabled.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Chess Invitations Board Card & RPG Reviews

I'm really good at chess. Possibly not the best, but most certainly good. I'd take on everyone if I could. Sadly, I don't have an upgraded account. Sad.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chess Invitations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,