Chess Invitations - Page 4 of 5

You can always send me an invitation, just - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2010 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: How competitive a Chess Player are you?
  Shy and afraid to lose       7.69%
  Willing to play now and again       61.54%
  Will take on anyone, anywhere, anytime!       30.77%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Chess If you are looking for other Community Members to participate in a game of Forum Web Chess.
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Chess Invitations - Page 4

Yes I looked at the variations of the chess match. I think I will stick with the classic game for now. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Invitations Chess

We are doing well with the classic Chess version. I'm looking to start some of the variant games if anyone is interested, do reply with which one you wish to try.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Chess Invitations Reviews RPG & Card Board

Greetings , I am Zeronel and I d like to play on the multiplayer chess board but I donno how to do. I usally play on different multiplayer platform but this is different and I know that probably somewhere is supposed to be explained everything about but I 've some difficulty.

6th Feb, 2010 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Invitations Chess

I sent you an invitation to play via here: Source 8 - there are Threads here to help you with Chess but since the Boards were merged I have to create a menu to link them up - I will get to it. You will then see it later a the top of this Board.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Invitations Chess

Well I am ready for the game if you are interested. I'll wait you there. Hope to comment and analyze it if we have time.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you". See Constructive Posting Policy.

6th Feb, 2010 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations

No need to say that Text-RPG.com notifies me when you accept the invitation and when it is my move as well, it should do the same with you via PM or Email depending on your settings. In this setup I have it no more than 3 days to make a move, so if you fail that you can lose the game.

Rather off topic, but...
Please notice the edits made to your Posts and write properly. I know English is not your native language but sentences in any alpha language begins with an upper case letter, there are Spell Checkers, and so forth. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2010 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Chess Invitations - Page 4

Anyone avaible for a chess game? Black or white is the same.I like to play both.

9th Feb, 2010 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

You can always send me an invitation, just make sure to put a limit on the time per move to either 1-3 days. Follow the instructions on that site to set it up.

You can also rant (talk about your win) about your last game: Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chess Invitations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,