Chess Invitations - Page 2 of 5

I would like to test out the new Chess system - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Jan, 2009 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: How competitive a Chess Player are you?
  Shy and afraid to lose       7.69%
  Willing to play now and again       61.54%
  Will take on anyone, anywhere, anytime!       30.77%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Chess If you are looking for other Community Members to participate in a game of Forum Web Chess.
8th Jul, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations - Page 2

QUOTE (Nelliel @ 8-Jul 08, 5:46 AM)
I'm really good at chess.

That is a brave (or stupid depending on how you see it) thing to say because if you lose then... well you know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Invitations Chess

Well, I did say not the best. But I've been practicing it for a while, so it would all be for naught, if I wasn't good at it by now.

8th Jul, 2008 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am willing to challenge any Upgraded Member since to participate in our Chess program here the user must be Donating towards the Community, therefore it is fruitless to be Posting in a Thread where you have to be Upgraded in order to invite other Members.

13th Jan, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Invitations Chess

I am thinking of opening up this facility to be free for play using some kind of FP for Chess matches rather than Upgrade. Reason being that we do get a lot of people wanting to play but become disenchanted by the limitation of Membership, it may be good for activity. I noted it for fix.

13th Jan, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Invitations Chess

I think that is not a bad idea as it is a very popular game and might attract some new faces.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations
A Friend

Chess Invitations

I would play but the computer keeps beating me. Once I get past it I will be game. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2009 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations - Page 2

I have changed the starting Post and title of this Thread so it is now a place where you can create invitations with ANY Member. You DO NOT need an Upgraded Account to participate.

27th Jan, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Chess Invitations Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I would like to test out the new Chess system we have installed. If anyone has time for a game that can start and finish between today and tomorrow please let me know.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chess Invitations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,