Bird Flu

Bird Flu - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Nov, 2005 - 7:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

?
Poll: If there are reported cases of Bird Flu in your country, would you still eat chicken?
  Yes       37.50%
  No       62.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A decade in waiting
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2005 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bird Flu

UN SAYS IT MAY TAKE A DECADE TO BEAT BIRD FLU IN ASIA

United Nations officials say bird flu is entrenched in Asia and it will take up to a decade to rid the region of the deadly virus.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...dlfu050705.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Bird Flu
A Friend

Flu Bird

Who would have thought that a bird virus would cause so many problems? Once chickens in the US get it, my diet is shot. I eat allot of chicken, so I hope the US's plan, and large amount of money (100 million) is enough to stop the spread of bird flu to the US. I know that the west nile virus tried to come over seas, but that was cut short in just a couple uneventful years.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2005 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Bird Flu Health & Special Psychology

BIRD FLU: PLAN FOR THE WORST

A bird flu pandemic could strike 1.6 million New Zealanders, killing 33,000 and decimating the country's workforce.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3450453a10~,00.html

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2005 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Flu Bird

Cure for Bird Flu?
Doctors Ask Government About Tamiflu

CHICAGO - Worried that bird flu in Asia could morph into a human flu pandemic, healthy patients, schools and even some doctors are asking if they should stock up on Tamiflu - the one medicine experts believe might help fight the virus.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051028/ap_on_...rd_flu_hoarding

30th Oct, 2005 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Flu Bird

Finding a cure for Bird Flu seems just as important as finding a cure for AIDS these days and people are coming up with some whacky cures:

international QUOTE
OBSCURE REMEDIES PROMOTED TO FIGHT BIRD FLU

Swallowing silver, rubbing eggs and injecting vitamin C in vast quantities are all being promoted as possible cures for bird flu.
Ref. Source

I recently saw on the History Channel a documentary that explained that some humans will be immune to the disease/virus because of an inherent gene provided by cannibal ancestors.

31st Oct, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Bird Flu

This bird flu thing is fairly scary, and I hope that it is contained somehow. I'm convinced that the world will have a pandemic of some sort, some day; I just hope and pray that this isn't it.

Offtopic but,
Actually, using colloidal silver has proven health effects. I don't know if it will cure the bird flu, but its promoters praise it's benefits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Bird Flu

STUDY: BIRD FLU IS A DEADLY STORM

Scientists in Hong Kong say they may have helped explain why the H5N1 bird flu virus kills so many healthy young adults -- it apparently causes a "storm" of immune system chemicals that overwhelms the patient.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/...reut/index.html

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

Bird Flu
A Friend

Bird Flu Psychology Special & Health

I have heard good things about colloidal silver and its benefits to your immune system. Golden Seal also helps the immune system and supposedly can help shorten a cold. It worked for me. But I'm with you, I think the Bird Flu is not going to be helped by colloidal silver. But if I got it, I would try it. Cant hurt right?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Bird Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,