Snoop Dogg - Page 2 of 3

My favorite west coast rapper. He has a lot - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Rapped and raped?
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2008 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg - Page 2

Recently there was a mass April's Fools prank saying that Snoop Dogg had converted to Mormonism and became a Mormon himself..

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2008 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Dogg Snoop

Snoop Dogg a Mormon, that will be the day. I think when that happens I would have already believed that Elvis is still alive. On another note Snoop Dogg's latest single is playing everywhere, but can't say that I like the retro sounds, never was a Snoop fan anyway.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Snoop Dogg Sports & Fashion Music Movies

UK challenges Snoop visa ruling

The UK government is challenging a decision to allow US rapper Snoop Dogg into the country.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7333996.stm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2009 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Dogg Snoop

Snoop Dogg 'did not strike fan'

Snoop Dogg tells jurors he did not strike a fan, who is suing him for $22m (£15.1m), with a microphone with a knuckleduster-style handle at a gig. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Dogg Snoop

Snoop Dogg teaching Becks to rap

David Beckham is to be given rap lessons by Snoop Dog. Ref. Source 1

22nd Apr, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dog goes way back in the history of things. He was around when Tupac and Biggie were killed. He is associated with the same people as them. It makes me wonder how he survived that era when others did not.

It makes me wonder what he did differently than them that he is still in the power he is. Perhaps he played along with the game instead of trying to go all out on his own.

I miss the pure truth of Tupac and Biggies records. I wonder if we will ever see that again.

Snoop Dog is good but I think he is commercialized. I miss the true raps that came from the heart, truly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg - Page 2

Snoop Dogg to become preacher?

Snoop Dogg's mother believes he will become a "rapper for God" before long. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg
A Friend

Snoop Dogg Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

My favorite west coast rapper. He has a lot of style in his songs and has influenced most of the kids at my school. They all want to be the next Snoop Dogg, not me though, I'll settle for the next Drake. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Snoop Dogg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,