Chess Support & Questions

Chess Support Questions - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Dec, 2012 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
Something weird happens when I make this move...
16th Aug, 2005 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Known Bugs

This thread is kept for Bug issues related to our interactive Chess games. Members are asked to be abreast of the content here BEFORE starting a match. If you have found a Bug please Contact the GM about it. Do not start a new thread.

Pawn on 5th Square

There is a bug that allows an opponent's pawn to perform and en passant move if it is on the fifth square regardless to wether you moved your pawn twice or not. Members are asked to be aware of this. Disputes can be handled by sending a PNG to the GM.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2005 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Chess

Inviting Users

One thing I have noticed is that you do not get notification if you invite a player and await for them to accept. In this case it may be necessary to Email your opponent and let them know you have accepted.

27th Aug, 2005 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Chess Support & Questions Reviews RPG & Card Board

Requesting Undo

Sometimes if you request an [Undo] and your opponent accepts, the requesting player does not see the pieces in the correct place on the Board. If clicking on [Reload] does not help then please try logging out and then log back in again.

8th May, 2008 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

If you have questions about Community Chess please ask them here. If you encounter a bug please ensure that you detail the problem you had and what you were doing at the time that may have caused the error.

15th Jan, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

One on One Chess

Is now open and free to all. I will be adding modifications to the script to cater for this, so please be patient as changes take place. Thanks.

24th Nov, 2012 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Multi-player Chess Coming Back

I am looking at having a system in place again but this time I will be integrating it with the forum more. Are there still chess players around here?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2012 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

I tried the forum chess and I liked it and I played it a few times, but the reason I stopped playing it because there is a bug in the game that sometimes stops you from playing the game. The bug mostly strikes on the ending of the game or the beginning of the game.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 30th Nov, 2012 - 8:24pm

5th Dec, 2012 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Chess Support & Questions Board Card & RPG Reviews

Installed, Updated & Ready To Be Tested

Here is what's new:

1. On this Board's Index I've restored the Table that gives options for various games, here I will focus on the Chess options. You will see something like:

Forum Chess

* PLAY Chess vs. Computer
* Single Player Chess Talk
* PLAY Multi-Player Chess
* Chess Support
* Chess Invitations
* Chess Rants
* Chess Moves
* Chess Game Results
* Why Chess Sucks
* Chess SUMMARY

The one I highlighted in bold is the NEW addition, this is where we will be playing Chess from now on. I will be integrating it into here.

2. For now I will manually enter Members. It is on the International Discussions domain and a specific database of its own. You will have the SAME Email, Username and ID on that system, but the difference will be the password. You are encouraged to use a DIFFERENT password than what you use here.

3. There is a Ranking system and FEN available for those of you who know what that is I plan on implementing it here and will show examples of it using matches.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chess Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,