Utah Driving Drunk - Page 3 of 3

Yes, this effectively makes it a one drink - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Utah Driving Drunk
A Friend

Utah Driving Drunk - Page 3

That might be true. I'm sure that applies to other things as well. Elderly drivers are much worse drivers than someone with a .05. Sleepy drivers, distracted drivers etc. They are far more dangerous than drivers with a .05.

It's getting to the point of just making it a 0.00 though. Before it was obvious when someone was under the influence and shouldn't drive. Now people that seem sober will be going to jail for this. Women and smaller men might as well not even drink if they have to drive.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:59pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Utah Driving Drunk
A Friend

Drunk Driving Utah

Yes, this effectively makes it a one drink limit for most woman and some men. Maybe that is where we have come to as a society… that you always have to have a designated driver when you go out. I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination, I'm only 5'9" and I weigh about 170, but I can certainly drink more than a 110 pound woman. Also, I know that metabolism has a lot to do with this too. Now I'm torn.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Utah Driving Drunk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,