Utah Driving Drunk - Page 2 of 3

Kyrroeth, You do make a good point there. - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah Driving Drunk - Page 2

Highway Patrol DUI squad boss out after 'violation of policy' detailed

Utah Highway Patrol Lt. Brad Horne elected to retire when faced with a two-step demotion to the position of trooper, KSL has learned. Ref. Source 3c

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2015 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Drunk Driving Utah

That's ridiculous. Now he will retire with rank after doing the very thing he was supposed to protect the rest of us from!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Utah Driving Drunk Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wrong-way driver investigated for DUI after head-on crash on I-215

Police believe a man was under the influence of alcohol Tuesday when he drove the wrong way on northbound I-215 and hit another vehicle, injuring himself and the other driver. Ref. Source 4a

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2016 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Drunk Driving Utah

Utah lawmaker proposes lowering legal alcohol limit to .05

If successful, Utah would become the first state in the nation to do so, following in the footsteps of dozens of European and Asian countries that already have a .05 drunken driving limit. Ref. Source 1o.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Drunk Driving Utah

Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent

SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert announced Thursday that he will sign the controversial bill that would lower the legal blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent, stressing repeatedly it is an issue of public safety.

Herbert made the announcement during the monthly KUED, Ch. 7 press conference and said the decision came after… Ref. Source 2n.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Utah Driving Drunk
A Friend

Utah Driving Drunk

Good, I think .08 is too high a limit anyway. A limit of .05 keeps the roads safer and the citizens and the Governor is right in that this is his primary responsibility.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Utah Driving Drunk
A Friend

Utah Driving Drunk - Page 2

I just don't know. They are dropping it down to half of the original limits of a .10. That's too low for my taste. I could only have one drink in my system to be in compliance. A 100 pound woman will probably be in violation of the law with one drink. This is a little puritanical. They might as well make it a 0.00 and be done with it. A person at .05 is nowhere near intoxicated.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:52pm

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Utah Driving Drunk
A Friend

Utah Driving Drunk Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Kyrroeth,

You do make a good point there. This is why I like this site, I points of view I normally don't get. So, what do you say to their argument that above .05 people's reflexes slow and decision making is impaired? And I understand that this is a generalization and some people react different than others.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Utah Driving Drunk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,