Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Oct, 2015 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
American Football Panthers Prescription Problems
26th Aug, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Carolina Panthers

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - "Carolina Panthers officials didn't know some of their players visited a South Carolina doctor suspected of writing illegal steroids prescriptions, NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue said Thursday."

Source 2v

I find it interesting that the article states that the players involved with this investigation will more then likely not be suspended. Does that mean even if they are found guilty they won't be suspended? I guess that means the doctor might get a slap on the wrist as well. It sure seems like there is a lot of picking and choosing as to which "Illegal drug" allegations are worse then the other. How do you see it? Should the players involved in this investigation be suspended?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Carolina Panthers
A Friend

Panthers Carolina

I don't think any suspensions should be handed out until proof of illegal drug usage is found. Just being under investigation, they should be innocent until proven guilty. It looks bad for them, but they should be allowed to play until such time that they have been shown to have taken steroids.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Carolina Panthers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

CAROLINA FORCES SIX TURNOVERS IN ROMP OF REELING JETS

When the Carolina Panthers handed cornerback Ken Lucas a $36.5 million free-agent contract, more than a few eyebrows were raised -- even inside their own locker room.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...s.ap/index.html

24th Mar, 2006 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Panthers Carolina

The Panthers signed ex-Cowboys WR Keyshawn Johnson today, strengthening their receiving core and providing a decoy for Steve Smith. I think this was a good addition on their part, because teams were starting to figure out that they could just double and triple team Smith and not worry about anyone else. Now they can't afford to do that with a threat like Keyshawn.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Panthers Carolina

Jake Cut

Quarterback Jake Delhomme has been cut by the Carolina Panthers. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers Selections

The Carolina Panthers have selected Auburn's Cam Newton, the 2010 Heisman Trophy winner, with the first pick in the 2011 NFL Draft. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Carolina Panthers

Panthers bottle up Eagles, stake claim as elite

The Carolina Panthers will still have their doubters, but they look like an elite team. Ref. Source 6w

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2015 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Carolina Panthers
A Friend

Carolina Panthers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I would say elite is a bit strong. They seem to be a solid team with a decent, if unconventional, quarterback, which sets them well above the others in their division. Once you're in the playoffs, it's anyone's game. Furthermore, the fact that much of their talent is younger should help them make a deep-season run. I don't see them as a one- or two-seeded team, but if they win a game or two in the playoffs, they could shock the world.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Carolina Panthers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,