Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Extra-virgin olive oil anti-inflammatory-scientists

Reuters - Scientists have just found out what gourmets have always known -- that there is something special about fresh extra-virgin olive oil.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...31/hl_nm/oil_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A Friend

Oil Olive Virgin Extra

Wow, I usually cook with just vegetable oil, and recently have swathed to extra virgin olive oil because its better for you. The article mentions fresh extra virgin olive oil, I wonder if it makes a difference, fresh EVOO is hard to get. Most of it is pre-packaged in bulk quantities.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2015 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Health & Special Psychology

Olive Oil and Artery Function

Does extra virgin olive oil have the same adverse effect on arterial function as refined oils and animal fats? Ref. Source 3l

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Oil Olive Virgin Extra

The decomposition point of Olive Oil is 220 degrees Celsius.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Oil Olive Virgin Extra

Olive oil nutrient linked to processes that prevent cancer in brain. Research into oleic acid -- the primary ingredient in olive oil -- has shown how it can help prevent cancer-causing genes from functioning in cells, and may help to prevent cancer developing in the brain. Source 8r.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A Friend

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

My family owned land in Greece when I was young. I remember my grandmother getting olive oil from those fields and the taste of it was heaven. That it is good for you as well only makes it that much better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,