Bollywood - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jul, 2009 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Bollywood
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bollywood

India captivated by drama between star, husband

Reuters - A battle between a Bollywood star and her husband over their baby daughter is captivating India, where millions worship film stars and follow their personal lives closely.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._uk_india_actor

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Bollywood
A Friend

Bollywood

This sounds oddly familiar. We do the same thing in America over our stars. When OJ Simpson was on trial, it was the biggest thing since sliced bread. People love to watch others who are seemingly bigger than life. It appears that this sentiment is shared all over the world with actors in India's Bollywood drawing the same fame and publicity from Indians in there own cultures.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sad to say though, in India the local mafia seems to run things and uses treats and extortion to bully some of the actors and directors. I saw a documentary once about this and it was quite sad.

24th Nov, 2007 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood

This is what happens when you try to bring Bollywood outside of its realm in India:

Bollywood stars claim race abuse

Two of Bollywood's biggest stars say they were racially abused while filming in London earlier this year.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7110251.stm

Bollywood
Bollywood (Hover)

24th Nov, 2007 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood

Sorry but what is the issue British people have with Indians? It's not the first time a Bollywood star is harassed in this manner in England. It's quite pathetic.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bollywood

Bollywood producers' strike ends

India's Bollywood film producers call off a two-month strike staged amid differences over sharing revenue with multiplex cinemas. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood
A Friend

Bollywood

I like some of the movies that have come out of bollywood. I do not see them often but they are interesting to watch. I think it is good the strike is over. I just wish the actors and actresses were treated better in different venues.

20th Jul, 2009 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood Movies Music Fashion & Sports

What I don't get about the movies from India is why they dance in all of them? Do they have movies where they don't sing and dance, you know like just be normal.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bollywood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,