Recovering Smoker - Page 3 of 29

NSW Govt Support For Plain Cigarette Packs - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th May, 2011 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (29) »
Recovering Smoker My name is and I am a...
6th Nov, 2007 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker - Page 3

I am glad you are on the Jumpy issue, Yes cutting back is a good idea I think it is a less shock to the system especially if one is a heavy smoker to start. I actually stopped smoking at work first them at home. I think you are already farther on your trip to non smoker and will do well it just takes time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker
A Friend

Smoker Recovering

April first would be my sixth year anniversary since I had my last cigarette. If you ask how quit, well my doctor told me about some sickness that was beginning to invade my body if I didn't stop smoking. I was so scared after that that I quit right there and then without gradually doing it. smile.gif So yeah, scare tactics worked for me.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker Health & Special Psychology

Among Obese Women, Smoking Did Not Influence Breast Cancer Risk
Stop Smoking News

Smoking increases the risk of breast cancer, but the risk differs by obesity status in postmenopausal women, according to data from an analysis of the Women's Health Initiative observational study. A significant association between smoking and breast cancer risk was observed in non-obese women, but not in obese women...
Source: Smoking / Quit Smoking News From Medical News Today

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Smoker Recovering

World Physicians Intensify Campaign Against Smoking
Stop Smoking News

The World Medical Association will step up its fight against smoking with proposals to ban the production, distribution and sale of candy products that depict or resemble tobacco products...

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Smoker Recovering

New Joint Commission Educational Tool Helps Hospitals Create A Smoke-Free Campus
Stop Smoking News

More and more hospitals are recognizing the value of promoting a healthy, smoke-free image in their community. In recent years, hospitals nationwide have been increasingly adopting campus-wide smoke-free or tobacco-free policies to demonstrate their commitment to public and employee health...

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker

Smoking Second Biggest Cause Of Stillbirth, UK
Stop Smoking News

Smoking was responsible for about six per cent, or 3,000 stillbirths, each year in high-income countries, according to studies on stillbirth published in the Lancet medical journal recently with evidence mounting that passive smoking is also a risk factor for mothers...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker - Page 3

Adolescents Are Less Likely To Start Smoking If They Feel Connected To Their Parents, Face Consequences For Lighting Up
Stop Smoking News

Parents shouldn't let up when it comes to discouraging their kids from smoking. That's the message of a study to be presented Monday, May 2, at the Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) annual meeting in Denver. Previous research has shown that parents can deter adolescents from smoking by monitoring them and enforcing anti-smoking practices at home. Researchers, led by E...

Post Date: 9th May, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

NSW Govt Support For Plain Cigarette Packs Continues Bipartisan Tradition Of Health Before Tobacco Profits, Australia
Stop Smoking News

The NSW Liberal/National Government's announcement today of its support for plain packaging of tobacco products shows the Government is committed to reducing cancer deaths and continues a long tradition of bipartisan support for tobacco control in Australia, Cancer Council Australia said today...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: Recovering Smoker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,