Recovering Smoker - Page 29 of 29

Name: Smokes Comments: I smoke a lot to the - Page 29 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 
Recovering Smoker My name is and I am a...
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2016 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Recovering Smoker - Page 29

Female smokers more likely to kick the habit by 'timing' their quit date with their menstrual cycle, study shows

Women who want to quit smoking may have better success by carefully timing their quit date with optimal days within their menstrual cycle, according to a new study. Ref. Source 7b.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Smoker Recovering

A talk with a nurse can persuade hospital patients to quit smoking

Self-reported quit rates among hospital patients more than doubled when nurses and other staff were trained to coach patients on how to stop smoking and to make sure they got the help they needed to make it happen, whether that meant counseling, patches, gum or prescription medication, a study concludes. Ref. Source 5e.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker Health & Special Psychology

Customized, frequent emails show promise in tobacco cessation. Smokers who received frequent, tailored emails with quitting tips, motivational messages, and social support had cessation rates rivaling that of the most effective medication available for cessation. Ref. Source 2i.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Smoker Recovering

Name: Smokes

Comments: I smoke a lot to the point people call me "Smokes". For 2018 I hope to quit and so far its a challenge. I'm trying the patch and sweets but I don't know… any really good tips?

> TOPIC: Recovering Smoker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,