Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 2 of 33

* Looking over the tavern as time passes I - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Oct, 2005 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

11th Sep, 2005 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 2

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Such motions confirms my thoughts, but such beauty warms my heart.

*catches a glimpse of the maiden*

Such sunshine radiant from thy face is like the smell of fresh roses in bloom. Already the air within this grey place is becoming warm and causes me to thirst for just a glance of thee.

*snaps fingers at one of the barmaids*

Send this here ale to the maiden with sunshine hair, give her back the gold piece and say that it is on me.

*barmaid does as ordered as I move about doing things*

I wonder if I be looking alright. Did I pick meh teeth extra careful like this morning? Ah, what am I on about.

11th Sep, 2005 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

I be feelin' a joy in my heart or is that a frog? Anyway, this here silver plater will serve well as a mirror.

*lick my fingers with my tongue ensuring that I get the goo on real good like*

Ah, nothing like natural grease to path meh hair into steady streams of natural flowing luster of handsomeness sure to put a twinkle in any smart lady's eye..

*puts hands and saliva through hair like a comb*

Just right, ye be looking' like a shiny gold piece fresh from the Greystalk mint.

12th Sep, 2005 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

::She relaxes in her chair and speaks to the serving wench who slides a mug onto the table, but remains scowling at the greasy little man behind the bar, who seems inordinately pleased with himself::

Lass, ye'll take my coin and not argue. I'll not take a gift from yer master, who is a stranger to me, and not one I wish to be holden to.

::As she sees the man actually preening before a mirror, Sabina rolls her eyes and shakes her head and takes a long pull from the not-quite-cold mug of ale:::

Ahhh. It tastes a bit more like river water than ale, but it'll do against the dust in my throat.

14th Sep, 2005 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 2 Tavern Village Gwynedd

*The barmaid shows the coin to me, shrugs and then carries on her duties*

Well, it be not the first time that a maiden missed good fortune, but alas, all has not failed, the day is still young.

*I make my way over to Sabina's table in an attitude of checking to see if all the customers are being catered*

Good morn to thee my fair one, are all thy needs met?

*I show Sabrina the better side of my face while trying not to show too much teeth*

Is thy drink of good taste?

14th Sep, 2005 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

:::Very wary of his every move, Sabina enters that physical state of battle-readiness, which to the casual observer appears as merely relaxed and alert. Doubting any good intentions, she nods a greeting:::

"Your" fair anything I am not, barkeep. The only need I have is a cool mug of ale, and that be met fairly -- though a bit more water than ale, I expect, sirrah. Good day to ye.

:::She positions herself to seemingly ignore him, while keeping every nerve at the ready to move if need be:::

22nd Oct, 2005 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern

* Not willing to encounter a state of savage battling so early in the day leads me over to the ancient tavern art of wiping tables and cleaning mugs.

I wonder... is there such a thing as charm?

27th Oct, 2005 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 2

:::Finishing her mug in a few large draughts, Sabina rises with a groan, as her sore muscles protest:::

Nodding a 'good day' to the barkeep, she saunters stiffly out the door.

27th Oct, 2005 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

* Looking over the tavern as time passes I see the maiden depart and though I feel no lost I wonder of what could have been.

Ya, I be bringin' it now

* Answering a gruff Villager that has just ordered an Ale with manners fit for a hog

Here ye be sir

* I wiggle my whiskers

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (33) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,